Type Here to Get Search Results !

QUE?! Did Zayn Malik hit his mother-in-law, Yolanda Hadid?

 QUE?! Did Zayn Malik hit his mother-in-law, Yolanda Hadid?

QUE?! Did Zayn Malik hit his mother-in-law, Yolanda Hadid?


Yolanda Hadid, Gigi Hadid's mother and Zayn's mother-in-law, accused him of hitting her a few days ago. Here the details.


Zayn Malik unleashed a great controversy last week, after Yolanda Hadid, television star and mother of Gigi Hadid (the model with whom the singer shares a common daughter) assured that he beat her.


According to TMZ, Yolanda Hadid (who happily confirmed to the media that Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik would have a baby in 2020) stated that a few days ago the former One Direction member committed a very violent act against her. However, the exact date of the incident is unknown.

QUE?! Did Zayn Malik hit his mother-in-law, Yolanda Hadid?


Zayn Malik's reaction to Yolanda Hadid's accusations

Although Malik is usually a very reserved person with the media, on this occasion, he did not hesitate to give a statement about it: 'As you all know, I am a private person and I very much want to create a safe and private space for my daughter to grow up. A place where private family matters are not thrown onto the world stage for all to knock and tear. In an effort to protect that space for her, I agreed not to contest the claims stemming from an argument I had with a member of my partner's family who left home while my partner was away several weeks ago. This was and should be a private matter, but there seems to be division for now, and despite my efforts to restore us to a peaceful family environment that will allow me to co-parent with my daughter in the way she deserves, this has been leaked to the press. '


'However, I am hoping to make amends to everyone involved with the harsh words shared and, more importantly, I remain vigilant to protect Khai and give her the privacy that she deserves from her. I strongly deny that I hit Yolanda Hadid and, for the sake of my daughter, I refuse to elaborate and hope that Yolanda reconsiders her false accusations and moves towards healing these family problems in private. in the same statement.


What will Yolanda Hadid and Gigi Hadid's response be in the coming days?

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.