Type Here to Get Search Results !

Selena Gómez gains kilos, shows her body without complexes and claims the real bodies after suffering attacks

 Selena Gómez gains kilos, shows her body without complexes and claims the real bodies after suffering attacks

Selena Gómez gains kilos, shows her body without complexes and claims the real bodies after suffering attacks

Advertising is not the only yoke that submits to the canons of beauty



Gaining weight has shown Selena Gómez the most cruel and superficial face of today's society, which forces celebrities to have a perfect body.


Celebrities subject their bodies to the yoke of advertising demands, which pervade all artistic and media sectors. Image matters and the obsession with weight produces serious eating and behavioral disorders for celebrities who, except on rare occasions, have to stay in shape to secure contracts.


However, to the surprise of Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend, the tyranny of thinness not only permeated brands but also her followers, who through social networks referred to her as "fat", "whale" and other niceties .


The attacks on Selena Gómez changed her perspective

Selena Gómez gains kilos, shows her body without complexes and claims the real bodies after suffering attacks

The reason why Selena Gómez got fat was because she suffered from lupus and that the medical treatment to combat it was affecting her with drastic increases and decreases in weight, but regardless of the reason, the truth is that the actress and singer was marked so much those aggressions that she decided to pose with a small bikini showing her curves as a political vindication.


In reference to her weight gain, the artist commented in an interview: "To be honest, it even depends on the month, so for me I really noticed it when people started attacking me for that. It was big. It annoyed me a bit. ", he confessed.


"I am very happy to live my life and be present because that is it. Similar to what I do: post a photo and continue with my life, for me that is it. I will participate in the red carpets, I will do what I want, but I don't need to see what it generates. I participated, I felt wonderful and that's as far as the scope goes. I don't mind exposing myself to everyone, "he admitted.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.