Type Here to Get Search Results !

Another Miley Cyrus scandal: "Penises don't interest me too much, girls are much sexier"

Another Miley Cyrus scandal: "Penises don't interest me too much, girls are much sexier"

Another Miley Cyrus scandal: "Penises don't interest me too much, girls are much sexier"




Singer Miley Cyrus, who became known to the world as Hannah Montana on Disney Channel from 2006 to 2011, has spoken about her bisexuality on the 'Call Her Daddy' podcast.


"Girls are so much sexier. We all know that," the 28-year-old singer said openly.



Miley Cyrus: "Penises don't interest me too much, and I feel good saying it"


Miley Cyrus openly said that "penises don't interest me too much", and she wanted to explain why.


"Everyone could agree that penises are great for sculpting, but beyond that I'm not too interested in them either. And I really mean this, it's what I really feel. And I feel really good saying it."


Miley Cyrus: "Boobs are more beautiful and majestic than a couple of balls"


"If you think about it, I think everyone knows that breasts are more beautiful and majestic than a couple of balls," said the singer.


Miley Cyrus was attracted to women during her marriage to Liam Hemsworth


Miley Cyrus, who divorced actor Liam Hemsworth in 2020 after less than a year of marriage, explained that "if I am with a girl, I am totally in favor of her being a strong and independent woman, as successful as I am, or more successful than me, that's great. "


Being married to Liam Hemsworth, singer Miley Cyrus explained that "Do people really believe that my life is being at home with a fucking apron cooking dinner? I am in a heterosexual relationship, but I am still very attracted to women sexually."


Miley Cyrus: "I am open to any consented option that does not have to do with animals or minors"


In 2015 Miley Cyrus, who has recognized herself as bisexual since she was 14 years old, explained in 'Paper' that "I am literally open to any option that is consensual and that does not have to do with animals or minors. Legal, that's fine with me. I don't care if it's a boy or a girl


I am literally open to any option that is consensual and does not have to do with animals or minors. Anything that is legal is fine with me. (...) I don't care if it's a boy or a girl


When did Miley Cyrus stop being Hannah Montana? Sex changed everything


Miley Cyrus admits that at 18 she wanted to "free herself" from the role of Hannah Montana because she felt it "ridiculous": "The moment I had sex it was like, 'I can't fucking put on the Hannah Montana wig again.' It was weird. I had grown up. "


Miley Cyrus strips naked before 121 million people: revolution in the networks


Miley Cyrus undressed before the camera sharing suggestive messages with hers 121 million followers of hers on her Instagram of the type "begging on her knees. Baby, please? Run your fingers through my hair" or "bad ass".

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.