Type Here to Get Search Results !

Dakota Johnson admits she doesn't regret starring in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' despite receiving criticism

Dakota Johnson admits she doesn't regret starring in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' despite receiving criticism

Dakota Johnson admits she doesn't regret starring in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' despite receiving criticism


Dakota Johnson admits she doesn't regret starring in 'Fifty Shades Of Grey', even though her film with Jamie Dornan had reaped public criticism due to the excessive number of bed scenes.


Popular American actress Dakota Johnson has recently returned to steal the public's attention. This time, Dakota again opened up about her role in the controversial film "Fifty Shades of Grey" with her co-star, Jamie Dornan.


Through an interview with the Hollywood Reporter, Dakota seemed not to care even though her role in the film "Fifty Shades of Grey" reaped negative public comments. He realizes that his film with Jamie is full of controversial bed scenes, so it's not surprising that the public criticizes him.


Dakota even admitted that she didn't tell her family when she received the offer for the film "Fifty Shades of Grey". Instead, Dakota asked her partner, Emily Blunt, for opinions and suggestions about her role in the film.


"I can't talk about it with anyone. Nobody in my family knows," Dakota said. "That's where Emily Blunt comes in. I remember I was talking to Emily Blunt, and I was like, 'Should I take this movie?'"


Dakota admitted, he had hesitated before accepting the offer "Fifty Shades of Grey". He was afraid that his role in the film would destroy his career in Hollywood entertainment.


"Because I wanted to have a very special career, and I wanted to make a certain type of film. And I knew this would change a lot of things."


On the contrary, Dakota admitted that her role in "Fifty Shades of Grey" did not plunge her into the abyss. He felt that everything was running as usual.


"I feel like I haven't fallen into anything because of the role. I think I could go in a certain direction, but that's not what I'm interested in," said Dakota.


Although his career is predicted to be ruined after starring in "Fifty Shades of Grey", Dakota admits that she does not regret making this decision. According to Dakota, there's nothing wrong with being part of a film that generates a lot of profits and achievements.


"I have no regrets. It would not hurt my career to be part of a film franchise that has made more than $ 1 billion," concluded Dakota. "Every actor who works will say the same thing."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.