Type Here to Get Search Results !

Does Miley Cyrus always have a controversy?

 Does Miley Cyrus always have a controversy?

Does Miley Cyrus always have a controversy


Miley Cyrus talks about all her controversies in a new documentary

A year later in 2009, at the age of 16, Miley shocked all once again by pole dancing at the Teen Choice Awards.  Then there was the mad hair cut, a penis shaped cake for fiancé Liam Hemsworth which say Miley posing with it in various ways. But perhaps it was her We Can't Stop Music Video (June 2013) that blew the day lights off everyone. 


With this video, she officially confirmed she was an adult. Miley was seen ‘twerking’ with teddy bears and spanking the butt of her pals. She repeated this at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMA, August 2013) where she was twerking and shaking her ass in front of Robin Thicke and their duet together set tongues wagging. Thanks to Miley, this term was added to the Oxford Dictionary Online (in 2013).


Miley Cyrus talks about all her controversies in a new documentary


Apparently every day is a party for Miley Cyrus.

The controversial 20-year-old singer holds nothing back during her documentary Miley: The Movement, which premieres Oct. 4 on MTV and covers topics such as her performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, her hairstyle, and even features the song “ SMS (Bangerz) ”, which she did a duet with Britney Spears.


"Right now I'm at a point in my career where I can be exactly who I want to be," says the singer on the special. “I can have fun and not think about the repercussions, and do whatever I want. That causes a lot of reactions but I think there is something about seeing someone grow up ”.


The hair cut

The former Hanna Montana star also confesses that her new haircut changed his life.

“I told my stylist to shave my head and dye me blonde,” she explains. “Somehow I had to let go of the past because I felt like we needed to see a change. I felt like she had a new attitude. I felt like I could finally be the bitch that I really am. Even my way of dressing is more open.


Her performance at the MTV awards

And it wouldn't be a typical Cyrus story without talking about her performing at the VMAs.


"I don't pay attention to the negative because how many times have we seen this in the world of pop music?" Says Cyrus. “Madonna has done it, Britney has done it, everyone who has performed at the VMAs, you know? You're always going to make people talk. It is preferable to make them speak for two weeks instead of two seconds ”.


And she adds: “Everyone is tearing their clothes and I'm here, calm. I already forgot about that presentation, it is already far behind. Now to the presentation that follows. Yes, I am very comfortable with sexuality; I like to push the boundaries, but I'm coming out on stage with ponytails in my hair, looking like a gigange grown baby. If I had wanted to do a sexy show, I would not have dressed like a bear. "


The collaborators: Britney and the director

The director of the documentary, Paul Bozymowski, says that it was filmed over three or four months, and says that he respects the young singer. She “she seemed witty and intelligent to me… her sense of humor separates her from various artists. That ability to not take herself so seriously really makes her different, ”Bozymowski tells People. "She works hard and pays meticulous attention to detail, which is very refreshing."


"What you did with Madonna (at the VMAs) is what got you to the top and that's what I'm looking for," Miley tells Britney. “That is what you have been to my generation. For me that was what led me to enter music. I want to give that to people again, out-of-control videos and presentations that people can't believe. "


To which Spears asks, "You're not going to go topless, are you?"


"I tried, but I don't think MTV will allow it," Cyrus responds.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.