Type Here to Get Search Results !

Dylan O'Brien talks about the serious accident he suffered filming 'The Maze Runner' and how he lives with the aftermath

 Dylan O'Brien talks about the serious accident he suffered filming 'The Maze Runner' and how he lives with the aftermath

Dylan O'Brien talks about the serious accident he suffered filming 'The Maze Runner' and how he lives with the aftermath

Dylan O'Brien shocked the whole world in 2016 when he suffered a serious accident on the set of 'The Maze Runner', and now four years later the actor has reflected on how it affected him all experience.


During the filming of the latest installment of 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure', Dylan O'Brien, who was 24 years old at the time, was in a serious accident while filming an action scene.


The actor was run over after a harness failure caused him to fall from a moving truck and was taken to hospital with a facial fracture, a concussion and a trauma to the head.


After a long time of recovery, Dylan managed to get ahead after the accident that nearly cost him his life and even resumed filming the movie to finish the 'The Maze Runner' trilogy.


Now, nearly four years later, the 29-year-old actor is ready to talk about his experience and has opened up at Variety.


Dylan admits that he is now much more cautious on set and that he still suffers from anxiety at times due to the trauma.


"Every time I'm on a platform, I examine every piece of that platform and much more. Even to this day, if I'm on a set and I have an action scene, if I'm on a platform, if there is some kind of action, I'm a bit irritable. There's a degree of anxiety that I don't think will ever go away, "he confessed.


As for how he has changed his life having gone through something like this at such a young age, he added:


"I have had friends that were very important to me and that I feel I have neglected for years. Suddenly it was very important to me to take care of those relationships and not lose them. I think something like this completely reconfigures and changes the way you see your life and what you think is important. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.