Type Here to Get Search Results !

'I absolutely loved and love Selena': Justin Bieber talks about his ex and defends his marriage

 'I absolutely loved and love Selena': Justin Bieber talks about his ex and defends his marriage

'I absolutely loved and love Selena': Justin Bieber talks about his ex and defends his marriage


After Hailey was attacked on social media, the singer came to his defense and talked about his old relationship.


The new song that Selena Gomez dedicates to Justin Bieber: 'Lose You To Love Me' caused controversy yesterday on social networks, especially after Hailey Baldwin reacted to the musical theme with a story that said 'I will kill you' (which she assures that it was just a single that, coincidentally, he decided to listen to at the time).


So far, Justin Bieber has not made any statement about the song that his ex Selena Gomez dedicated to him, but we do not doubt that at any moment he will come out in defense of Hailey, because we remember that a few months ago he had already defended her from a hail of criticism that they did to his wife on social media.


On that occasion, Justin decided to put an end to the attacks against his wife, Hailey Bieber, and, incidentally, clarify how his relationship was (and is) with his ex-partner, Selena Gomez.


All this drama happened on Instagram when the singer responded to a comment on the social network after detecting an account that was dedicated to sending hate messages to Hailey: "Stop sending us these messages. If you love me, take a screenshot of this and post it on all parts "...


“You are immature. The fact that you have an account dedicated to criticizing my wife and me is totally absurd. Why would I dedicate my whole life to someone else to get back with my ex? Any person who believes this has a dark spirit or is ten years old or less because a conscious person does not speak or think in this way, you should feel ashamed of yourself ", this is how Justin's comment began to clarify that he is not with Hailey for Later, the singer decided to go straight to the message and speak bluntly about his ex-partner.



"I absolutely loved and I love Selena, she will always have a special place in my heart, but I am madly in love with my wife and she is absolutely the best thing that could have happened to me, period."


Later he asked that they stop sending hurtful texts to his wife such as "he will always come back to Selena" or "Selena is better for him" since "people who do that have no idea what is best for him."


This message went viral in a matter of hours and fans applauded Justin's position in defending his partner and finally making his relationship with Selena clear. Do you think Justin was right to reply to these messages?


On the other hand, it was recently rumored that Selena Gomez and Niall Horan have an affair, but they claim to be just friends. Do we believe them?

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.