Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Aniston would rather stay single than use this common method to find a new partner

 Jennifer Aniston would rather stay single than use this common method to find a new partner

Jennifer Aniston would rather stay single than use this common method to find a new partner


A year and a half after divorcing Justin Theroux, the actress opens up for the first time about her current emotional state.


It is true that years ago they looked at you badly when you said that you had met your partner on the Internet, but luckily for everyone, ** since flirting applications entered our lives ** finding love there is as common as doing it in a bar or at a party. Even easier. Another thing is that everyone dares to use them.


We are referring especially to celebrities, who cannot afford to upload photographs that end up leaked to the press on these apps. Although that is not why Jennifer Aniston at the moment has not wanted to raise her profile to any of her, but because for her love does not work when you look for it.


“I am not on OkCupid or any similar app. I don't have time for that if I'm honest, "the actress confessed to Harper’s Bazaar. “All my energies are focused right now on my new series with Apple TV, so dating is not among my priorities. In any case, I've always thought that romance appears in your life when you least expect it, not when you go out looking for it, ”she explains.


Does this mean that Aniston, who divorced Justin Theroux in early 2018, no longer believes in love? Not at all. According to her she affirms, she remains as open as she always to finding a new soul mate.


“When a new couple arrives they will be welcome. I am not one of those who, after breaking up with someone, affirms that she no longer wants to know more about men or that she will never fall in love again, ”she assures. “It is true that I have not had much luck in that field, but I really do not find anyone in my past who has given me reasons to close myself to a new relationship or hide behind a shell. Nobody".


It helps that, despite everyone seeing her for years as America's bride, she was never a romantic in the most classic sense of the word. “I have always believed that we have more than one soul mate. That there is no such thing as one love for life ”, she asserts.


“What we do have are twin friends. Many of mine have been for more than 35 years and we have unconsciously created together a kind of group that we know we will be there for a lifetime ”, she concludes. She No wonder she spent ten years starring in a series called Friends and not one called Lovers!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad