Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lopez Hits Wesley Snipes w/ #MeToo: I Was ‘Violated’ During Love Scene!!

 Jennifer Lopez Hits Wesley Snipes w/ #MeToo: I Was ‘Violated’ During Love Scene!!

Jennifer Lopez Hits Wesley Snipes w/ #MeToo: I Was ‘Violated’ During Love Scene!!


Jennifer Lopez just dropped a bomb on legendary actor Wesley Snipes, suggesting that he was “inappropriate” during their love scene in the movie Money Train, MTO News has learned.


Well Jennifer didn’t specifically mention Wesley’s name – but given that it’s the only graphic love scene that she’s ever done in her career, it’s pretty clear she’s talking about him.


In a recent interview, J Lo claimed that her “leading man” pressured her into an inappropriate love scene: “He was a big star at that time, with a lot of clout, and I was just starting out,” she said. “It was my big break. And he really pressured me. He told me if the scene wasn’t hot enough, my part would end up on the cutting room floor. And that it would be bad for my career, like I’d get a reputation as difficult to work with.


Teyana & Karrueche Allegedly In An Entanglement

She says she felt uncomfortable. “So we did it, and it was horrible. We were both completely naked, with nothing between us except a sock on his boner! I was so naïve then. Now I would have pillows and covers and whatever to prevent contact, but I didn’t know any better,” she added. “So here’s this famous actor, basically humping my leg and pawing away at my breasts and kissing them. It was awful. I felt violated. I swore I’d never work with him again. He’s not done too well lately anyway…so maybe that’s karma!”


Now people across Twitter are claiming that Wesley Snipes should be cancelled for his alleged behavior.


What do you think??

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.