Type Here to Get Search Results !

Justin Bieber is upset and leaves a concert in Oslo

 Justin Bieber is upset and leaves a concert in Oslo

Justin Bieber is upset and leaves a concert in Oslo

During his tour in Europe, it is the second time that he makes a rude


The youth idol Justin Bieber left the stage just minutes after starting his concert in Oslo, Norway, a video that has gone viral shows how the artist approaches the edge of the stage to try to clean up a liquid spilled by the audience , but he gets irritated when fans won't let him, and yells at them, "What are you doing? Stop. I said stop. Guys, are you listening to me? I'm trying to clean the floor." And he ends: "Forget it, I'm done. I'm not going to continue with the show." 


As he walks backstage, he takes off his shirt, which he throws on the stage and disappears into the spotlight after singing only one song. On his Instagram social network account the 21-year-old singer explained what happened and apologized. "Sadly It has been a difficult week for me, many days without sleep, while I have to be 'ready', as they say, for the cameras, fans, etc. In no way did I mean to be rude, but I decided to end the show when I saw that people people in the front row weren't listening. 


I hope people know where I come from. I don't always handle things the right way, but I'm human and I'm working on being better at responding than reacting. Unfortunately, there are people who were affected by how I am . I am very sorry for the people who were behind the audience and for everyone I could offend. I am also sorry that I wasted their time to the people who saw the concert on television. 


Like it next time. With love, Justin. "It is the second outrage that Justin Bieber does during his tour in Europe. A few days ago the young man left, without prior notice, an interview on the 40 Principales radio station in Madrid. the situation and have apologized to those who could not enjoy the concert, which began and ended with the song Boyfriend. 


"We are very sorry for what happened. It seemed like it was going to be a nice night, until this happened ", has acknowledged Gjermund Moastuen, marketing director of Universal Music in Norway. And to try to make sense of what happened he added:" I was cleaning up some spilled water in the stage. Beyond that, we only know what he posted on Instagram. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.