Khloé talks about the pressure of being a Kardashian: "All my life I have heard: Khloé is the fat sister, the ugly sister"
A few days ago an image of Khloé came to light without filters, or retouching, natural. The Kardashian was very upset with the publication of this photograph without her consent and immediately made her team mobilize to remove it. But it was too late, the image of Khloé in a bikini was already running like wildfire on social networks, receiving criticism and praise almost in equal measure. Many supported her for showing herself that natural, and others, on the other hand, criticized the fact that if she was really like that why she had been deceiving her audience with images that little or nothing resemble this one all her life.
What is striking is the urgency of Khlóe's team to remove the image of her body as it is. "The color-edited photo was taken of Khloé during a private family gathering and posted on social media without permission by an attendee's mistake," Tracy Romulus, KKW Brands' chief marketing officer, said in a statement. "Khloé looks beautiful, but the copyright owner has the right to want an image that is not intended to be published removed, "he concluded.
Khloé is sincere
Before all that was being speculated about the true image of her, Khloé has decided to settle the controversy with a direct through her Instagram where she tries to show that cultivating the body is something that she works and a lot. In addition, she has been totally sincere and has underlined how bad she has had it all her life feeling the constant pressure of being a Kardashian. The influencer, who although she has admitted that she loves the filters of this social network, has uploaded a video of her almost naked to her profile in front of her bathroom mirror. A post in which she has written: "PS: Yes, I did a live broadcast to show you that all this is not edited with Photoshop ."
This is just a cut from the live show where the businesswoman, for once, wanted to be the owner, protagonist and narrator of her own story. During the Live he confessed the traumas that he has been dragging for some time: "Hello guys, this is me and my body without retouching or filters. The photo that was published this week was beautiful, but speaking like someone who has felt insecure with his whole body, life, when someone takes a photo of you with bad lighting or that does not show your body as it is after having worked hard (and shares it to the world), you have every right in the world to ask that it be removed ", explained.
The Kardashian went on to say: "The reality is that all my life I have felt the pressure, prejudice and constant ridicule of being perfect and meeting everyone's expectations. 'Khloé is the fat sister', 'Khloé is the ugly sister ',' His father can't be his father because he doesn't look like anything ',' I'm sure all the weight he's lost has been due to surgery ', I'm still OK, but who cares how I feel if I was born surrounded privileges? I'm on a reality show and that's what I expose myself to. Of course I don't ask for impatience but I do ask for humanity, "Khloé claimed to her critics. "For a decade, every imperfection in my photos has been scrutinized and I have been ridiculed for the smallest details. So what I did was transform criticism into motivation to be in the best shape I've ever been in my life and to help others who are going through the same thing. "
"Of course I like a good filter, good lighting and some editing here and there. In the same way that I do my makeup and do my nails or put on a pair of heels to present myself to the world the way I want to. let him see me. My body, my image and how I want to see myself and what I want to share will always be my decision, "he declared. Finally, he added: "For all those who feel the pressure of not looking perfect enough, I want you to know that I understand you. Every day I receive comments from people who love me assuring me that I am beautiful, but I know that is something that I have to believe myself first. Also, I've come to realize that we can't spend our lives trying to fit into the mold someone has made for us. Just take care of yourself and make sure your heart is happy. "
A few words that many people may have identified with, because very few people escape the pressure of current beauty canons, and less, when you are a public figure and everyone is analyzing you with a magnifying glass.