Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kim Kardashian revealed the weakness that she must reinforce as a mom… Find out what it's all about!

 Kim Kardashian revealed the weakness that she must reinforce as a mom… Find out what it's all about!

Kim Kardashian revealed the weakness that she must reinforce as a mom… Find out what it's all about!

The businesswoman revealed how she lives day to day with her four children as a result of her relationship with Kanye West


Kim Kardashian is a full-time mom, even more so after her separation with her still husband, Kanye West, at the end of last year, she has revealed this in her most recent interview for Parents magazine. of the month of September.



The famous businesswoman acknowledged that she has a lot to work on to be more strict with North, Chicago, Saint and Psalm, her four children with the rapper, which she recognizes is one of her greatest weaknesses.

Kim Kardashian revealed the weakness that she must reinforce as a mom… Find out what it's all about!


“When my kids want something, usually candy, they look me straight in the eye and pierce me. Usually, I give up and give them what they want, ”acknowledged the reality star, who just made her big screen debut by lending her voice to one of the PAW Patrol characters: the Movie.


Although she still has to perfect that flaw, she recognizes that she is very good at having patience with her children while they do her shenanigans: “I am naturally very calm, which I think translates to me. maternity. I don't get overly stressed or impatient, which I think is definitely a super power when you have three kids five and under running. "


On the other hand, the Kardashian confessed that seeing her four children grow up together, play and have fun, she reminds him a lot of her own childhood, one that she lived with her three brothers: Kourtney, Khloé and Rob.

Kim Kardashian revealed the weakness that she must reinforce as a mom… Find out what it's all about!


“(My children) get along very well and love each other very much. It reminds me of when I grew up with Kourtney, Khloé, and Rob. There is something so special about having a great family and I am happy that my babies have that experience in that way. Keeping your rooms tidy and organized, especially your closets (is the most difficult) ”.


Finally, the CEO of the Skims brand assured that one of her great passions is organizing activities for her little ones, most of them outdoors. “It is amazing to see my children grow up and become people. I take them outside as much as I can and am good at creating activities for them. They are always playing sports or working on projects ”.

Kim Kardashian revealed the weakness that she must reinforce as a mom… Find out what it's all about!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad