Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lady Gaga admits she feels insecure, lonely and ugly

 Lady Gaga admits she feels insecure, lonely and ugly

Lady Gaga admits she feels insecure, lonely and ugly


The singer has offered a very candid interview about how she battles her own fears


Being famous and one of the greatest pop divas does not bring total happiness. Many famous people know that and in this case Lady Gaga is the one who is in charge of highlighting it. The singer, who premieres a film with Bradley Cooper, A star is born, has been sincere in an interview for the Los Angeles Times in which she talks about some of her weaknesses, claiming to feel "insecure", "alone" and "ugly " sometimes.


Lady Gaga is in full promotion of the film where she gives life to a young woman who is launched to stardom, a film that not only stars Bradley Cooper but also directs. And it is that Lady Gaga was reflected in many aspects in the character that she gives life to, Ally, a girl with great talent but with many insecurities as a backpack.



One of the anecdotes that is being talked about a lot has to do with Lady Gaga and her makeup. And it is that Cooper asked her that, to give life to her character, she remove all traces of makeup from her face and show herself naturally. "That put me right where she should be, because when my character talks about how ugly she feels ... that was real," says the singer.


"I'm so insecure," Lady Gaga says right after. However, the artist points out that she does not feel that way all the time but that thanks to the strength and affection of her followers, the Little Monsters, she manages to transform all that negativity into something positive.


“To be honest, I think what makes me feel beautiful is seeing the happiness of my fans. When I see or hear that my music has changed their life in some way, that is what makes me feel beautiful. Because it's just the outside you know And at the end of the day I can be in millions of movies and put out millions of songs and everyone can say 'She was so beautiful' but that's not what I really want, ”explains Lady Gaga in her interview.


"I saw that movie and I didn't stop crying and I learned something about myself," confesses the artist in reference to her new film, A star is born. “It is very lonely being an artist. There's a certain loneliness that I feel, anyway ... like I'm the only one doing what I do. You feel like nobody understands you, "says Lady Gaga in the interview where she promotes the film that will be released in theaters on October 5.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.