Type Here to Get Search Results !

Miley Cyrus's impressive change

 Miley Cyrus's impressive change

Miley Cyrus's impressive change

In an interview for Billboard, the actress spoke about her decision to give up drugs and makeover.


The singer Miley Cyrus surprised her followers not only with her radical change of look, but also with her apparent new behavior. In an interview for Billboard the American artist said “this is crazy but I have not smoked marijuana in three weeks, which is the longest I have been without smoking. I am not using drugs, I am not drinking. I am completely clean ”.



When the reporter asked her if that decision was too difficult for her, Cyrus answered no. “It's easy, friend. When I want something it is very easy for me. But if someone had told me to stop smoking maybe I wouldn't have done it, it wasn't the time. But I know exactly where I am now and what I want.


“I like being around people who make me want to improve, get more involved, be more open. And I realized that they weren't the people who are high. I want to be completely clear, because I know exactly where I want to be ”, she said when stating that she is a new Miley.



The 24-year-old recounted that she has been wondering about how she can create real change and has concluded that through her music she can carry a message of love. In the interview conducted in her Rainbow Land studio (California, USA) Cyrus said that she is "returning to her roots more than ever" and that she is preparing a new album with 10 songs which will have a much more personal touch. "I needed to change a lot of things," she said.


This May 11, Cyrus fans will receive a dose of Miley renewed with Malibu, the first single from a still untitled album that will come later this year. It is a happy song of love and that differs, according to her, from anything else she has recorded before her.


The new image of Cyrus is a remembrance of what she was the artist before saying goodbye to her image of Hanna Montana. She now she appears again with long hair, a white dress, pink lips, more sober gestures and has posed in grasslands where photographer Brian Bowen Smith captured a more natural and calm essence of the artist.


Cyrus currently lives in Malibu with her fiancé, actor Liam Hemsworth, in a house where they have seven dogs, two pigs and two horses as pets. The singer assured that when she is not making music or practicing yoga, she likes to walk with her dogs and go to the market. "I love talking to people, and I approach them in a normal way and say 'don't treat me differently, because I am,'" she commented.



When asked why she had taken that look a little more punk she said that when she walked the red carpet she felt so uncomfortable that photographers asked her for photos and asked for kisses that she decided to show them another more rebellious face.


She also said that she had ended her relationship with her partner in 2013 because it was a time of many changes and she was totally dedicated to her work. "At that time there were so many changes that we couldn't even recognize ourselves."


Cyrus also spoke about her promise to leave the country if Donald Trump was the president of the United States. The actress also assured that it was not the time to leave, but to be together and accept people who thought differently, because precisely because of intolerance the world is so divided. "Radiating love is something important to me now and I hope that's political," she concluded.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.