Red Carpet of the worst dressed at the 2011 Golden Globes
How could it be otherwise, all Red Carpet brings with it the list of the worst dressed. Celebrities are human (although sometimes we forget) and bad days, bad advice or small details make their styling a disaster. And of course, the Golden Globes are no exception: movie stars have passed through its Carpet who for one reason or another have failed in their styling.
The queen of eccentricities and bad taste, Helena Bonham Carter, did not miss the appointment and did it with her personal style and her disastrous one: Tim Burton's wife arrived with the already usual tulle in her hair as if from the corpse bride is about her. Does this woman never have a good day? The truth is that she beats to be named day after day, appearance after appearance of her as the worst dressed of the holidays. And last night she did not fail her unconditional style: that dress with different patterns, and layers of tulle there is no where to take it.
The truth is that, if she had to highlight something about her outfit, she wouldn't know where to start: her hairstyle is disastrous, her sunglasses don't even stick, but the worst is yet to come ... What do those different colored shoes mean? If what she wanted is to be original she crossed the line. But I have to throw a spear in her favor: I applaud and admire the courage she has in defending her bizarre taste.
Another woman who is characterized by her strong personality is Tilda Swinton. Last night she appeared in a dress that could also be mistaken for a jacket: meaningless volumes that make this a disastrous style. It is taken from the Spring-Summer 2011 collection of Jil Sander.
Milla Jovovich is not that it was bad at all, but it was not one of the best days of hers. The dress was nerdy and she had years on it, honestly, I have seen looks much better than hers.
Michelle Williams is a great example of bad advice: darling, what did you think when you donned that Marisol daisy dress? Without a doubt, it is not a proper dress for a Golden Globes Gala, no matter how Valentino it may be. What a mess! With how well she was doing so far ...
Megan Fox's dress wasn't ugly, at all, but we at Jared didn't support extremely slim bodies and she wore a sucker face last night. She always chooses Armani Privé for her outfits and this time she has not changed her designer, but without a doubt, the model would have been perfectly in the body of a healthy and curvy girl.
Jennifer Love Hewitt must have reused her wedding dress, otherwise I don't understand. Her face she was gorgeous, her hairstyle suited her wonderfully, but that outfit ... The color can pass but that neckline is nowhere to be taken. It is from Romona Keveza, a signature that she did not know until now.
And Jennifer López also chose that risky color. It's not that I don't like white, on the contrary, but one must know where the limits of it are and this tonality is known to make the body wider. And if you are a woman with curves like J.Lo ... Better abstain! In addition, that mantilla over the shoulders ... It is not that it is one of the worst styles of her, on the contrary, I was surprised that it does not show more parts of her anatomy, but there is something that does not convince me. I do not know if it is the makeup or the what but it has a I do not know what that this design by Zuhair Murad does not look 100%.
Kelly Osbourne was not the worst dressed of her, but we can not put her in the most elegant of the night. Her style does not convince me and that Zac Posen dress (unlike Eva Longoria's) is not one of the best seen last night.
Julianne Moore's Lanvin dress was divine: her puffed single sleeve, the showy color, the gold choker detail, but… why didn't she iron it? Those wrinkles spoil all the styling that, without a doubt, I had been thinking about for weeks. Qerida Julianne, in this case the wrinkles are not beautiful.
Last night Heidi Klum's makeup artist was not having a good day, either that or her worst enemy did not do her makeup. Her white complexion made her look like a ghost and she spoiled her whole outfit. The dress itself (signed by Marc Jacobs) was not bad but it was exceeded with so many bracelet ...
And from Nina Ricci came Halle Berry in a dress that looked as if she had jumped straight out of bed and assisted with her mischief. Definitely last night was not the day of this actress so loved by all.
To be a Christina Aguilera style, it's not bad, really, but the outfit itself is a bit choni. I don't know if it's the lining or the lace but I don't quite like it.
And to finish I leave you with the look of Gabourey Sibide. That stamping should be prohibited.
With this post I do not want to offend anyone, I only give my humble opinion. I know that there is nothing written about tastes, so I respect that you do not agree with some of the looks shown here.