Type Here to Get Search Results !

Selena Gomez feels "terribly bad and very lonely"

 Selena Gomez feels "terribly bad and very lonely"

Selena Gomez feels "terribly bad and very lonely"


The singer has talked about how difficult it was for her to deal with her health problems.


Selena Gomez is sincere and talks about how difficult it was for her to face her health problems, feeling terribly bad and very lonely.


The artist said in an interview with Bustle: “It's really frustrating when people don't know, you feel like you're really alone, and you feel crazy. Why doesn't anyone else feel like me? You ask yourself. I could only say that I couldn't have gotten through all of this without my family, even my chosen family. I think I have a connection with people, that's what keeps me sane ”.


As is known, Selena suffers from Lupus, a disease for which she had to undergo a kidney transplant. This condition also causes mental disorders, and she has suffered severe depression attacks, she has even had to go to clinics for mental illnesses, being diagnosed with bipolar disorder.


Selena has overcome all these chapters in her life, with the unconditional help of her family and friends, who have not withdrawn their support from her at any time, so she feels lucky to have them in the lives of she.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.