Type Here to Get Search Results !

This is so humiliating the paparazzi did to Emma Watson when she turned 18

 This is so humiliating the paparazzi did to Emma Watson when she turned 18

This is so humiliating the paparazzi did to Emma Watson when she turned 18

Emma Watson revealed at her press conference one of her most humiliating experiences related to sexism


Emma Watson revealed at a press conference one of her most humiliating experiences related to sexism. The actress who played Hermione in Emma Watson revealed at a press conference one of her most humiliating experiences related to sexism.


The actress who played Hermione in the Harry Potter saga, and who claims to have taken a year off from defending women, is currently a UN Goodwill Ambassador.


As part of this role, the actress held a press conference and revealed some moments when she has had to deal with sexism. She has drawn attention to this:




I remember when I turned 18, I left my birthday party and photographers threw themselves on the pavement to take pictures under my skirt, which were later published on the front pages of English tabloids. If they had posted those photos 24 hours earlier, it would have been illegal, but since I had turned 18 they were legal.


I think that's an example of how my transition to being a woman was treated very differently by the tabloid press than my male colleagues.


In other news, the actress has appeared, alongside Tom Hanks, on the cover of the Women & Men issue - "Mujeres y Hombres" ... without the "vice versa" - of Esquire magazine. And on the inside pages she talks about her vision of her feminism, focusing mostly on the pay gap between both genders in Hollywood, and she explains that she doesn't mind being labeled "feminazi."


We are not supposed to talk about money because they will think you are 'difficult' or a 'diva'. But now there is a willingness to be like, 'Okay, call me' diva ', call me' feminazi ', call me' difficult ', call me' the world's first feminist ', call me whatever you want, it's not going to stop me from trying to do the right thing and make sure the right thing happens. Because it doesn't just affect me, it affects all the other women who are in this with me and it affects all the men who are in this as well.


She also said that men should join in being called feminists, at the very least, feminists:


They have the idea that it is about women competing against men or being against them, or wanting to be men, which is a big mistake. Women want to be women. We just want to be treated equally. This is not about hating men.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.