Type Here to Get Search Results !

When Billie Eilish Undresses on Stage...

 When Billie Eilish Undresses on Stage...


When Billie Eilish Undresses on Stage...


Billie Eilish (18) is known as a singer who often wears baggy clothes. This habit is apparently done to avoid comments about sexuality. His criticism about people's comments about the choice of clothes was then conveyed by him through an interlude video. "If what I wear is comfortable, I am (said) not a woman. If I reduce layers of clothing, I am (said) a whore," she said.


"Even though you never saw my body, you would still judge me. Why?" That's what Eilish said in a two-minute video that was played near the end of the 22 sets of Eilish's songs during a concert in Miami, United States.




The video playback, which was greeted by hysterical screams from his fans, was carried out just before he sang the song All The Good Girls Go To Hell.


Eilish was seen taking off several layers of clothing until she was only wearing a bra. Then, Eilish's figure sank symbolically beneath the surface of the tar-like black liquid. At the end of the video, he expresses his desire to fight "assumptions about people based on their size or standards".



"We decide who they are. We decide whether they are valuable," he said. "If I wear more, if I wear less, who decides my eligibility?" "Is my grade based solely on your perception? Or is your opinion of me not my responsibility?" The interlude is just one element of Eilish's spectacular show that begins in Poltergeist style.


 The Bad Guy singer hangs on a cable under a floating bed. After falling through the stage, he appeared at the end of the catwalk to perform Bury A Friend. He then sang the songs You Should See Me In A Crown, Ocean Eyes, and No Time To Die which became the soundtrack of the James Bond film. Eilish also performed the Copycat song from the floating street on stage, and showcased her piano skills during a short instrumental session.



During the concert, the five-time Grammy winner wore his traditional loose-fitting outfit. This time he wore a matching green shirt, shorts, and a Nike high-top trainer. As the high-tempo hits hit, she jumps up and down the catwalks as her vocals drown in the crowd. 


After touring in North and South America, Eilish's tour will take place in Europe. However due to the coronavirus outbreak, the planned European tour in Manchester, Birmingham and London, England was postponed to July 2020. 


Here's Billy Eilish's full speech delivered via video: Do ​​you really know me? You have opinions about my views, about my music, about my clothes, about my body. Some people hate what I wear, some people praise. Some people use it to embarrass others, some people use it to embarrass me. 


But I feel you guys watching it, always. And, what I do nothing is invisible. So the next time I feel your gaze, your disapproval or your relief, then if I live with it, I will never be able to move.



Do you want me to be smaller? Weaker? Softer? Higher? Do you want me to be quiet? Did my shoulder provoke you?


Is it my chest? Is it my stomach? My hips? The body I was born with, isn't that what you want? If I'm comfortable with what I'm wearing, I'm (said) not a woman.


 If I reduce layers of clothing, I'm (said) a whore.


Even though you have never seen your body, you still judge and judge me for it. Why?


You make assumptions about people based on your own measurements.


We decide who they are. We decide if they are worth it. If I wear more, if I wear less, who decides my eligibility?


What does it mean? Does that mean my grades are based solely on your perception? Or is your opinion of me not my responsibility?"


Meanwhile, IFPI, an organization that represents the recorded music industry around the world, called Eilish's song Bad Guy the biggest global single of 2019.


 The song topped the charts in 15 countries when it was released less than a year ago.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.