Type Here to Get Search Results !

"Why do you sound like a man?": Miley Cyrus revealed that for years she has been harshly criticized for her tone of voice

 "Why do you sound like a man?": Miley Cyrus revealed that for years she has been harshly criticized for her tone of voice

"Why do you sound like a man?": Miley Cyrus revealed that for years she has been harshly criticized for her tone of voice


Miley Cyrus gave an interview to Interview in which she spoke about various aspects of her music career. One of the themes that she deepened about her was the fact that she had a deep and hoarse voice.


According to her, throughout her career she has been harshly criticized for her tone of voice, which is very particular to the pop music industry.


"My whole life, whether in vocal training or just continuing to hone my craft, it's always been about, 'Why do you sound like a man? Where's your fucking falsetto, bitch? Why can't I? Do you sing the high eighth of 'Party in the USA'? ", he started saying.


"My voice is how I represent myself. It's how I express myself. I've worked with so many people who say to me, 'We will have to bring a singer to reach those high roles.' You know, 'falsetto' is a Latin term for when a boy goes through puberty, but they still want him to sing in the choir. It means 'false', "he continued to ponder.


Finally, the voice of "Angels like you" assured that she feels comfortable and happy with her voice, and that thanks to this she has managed to make a difference in the industry.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.