Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ben Affleck reveals the nightmare that was his marriage to Jennifer Garner: "I was trapped"

 Ben Affleck reveals the nightmare that was his marriage to Jennifer Garner: "I was trapped"

Ben Affleck reveals the nightmare that was his marriage to Jennifer Garner: "I was trapped"

In a devastating interview with Howard Stern, the actor-director bluntly confessed that he "would probably still be drinking" if he had remained married to her.


Their relationship today is cordial and loving. This was demonstrated by Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck in a recent public appearance. His three children, Seraphina, Violet and Samuel, have a lot to do with this good vibe between the two actors.

Ben Affleck reveals the nightmare that was his marriage to Jennifer Garner: "I was trapped"

Ben Affleck reveals the nightmare that was his marriage to Jennifer Garner: "I was trapped"


However, their union was not always so special. Their separation revealed that the couple did not understand each other, but it was never clear what exactly happened. This week, Ben spoke open-heartedly about what, in his case, made him need to break this relationship.


The Argo director confessed that he "would probably still be drinking" if he continued to be married to the mother of his children. "It's one of the reasons I started drinking," he explained on the Howard Stern Show last Monday. But why? What happened to make him feel that need to stay hooked on the bottle?


He also counted it and without filters of any kind. "He was trapped", he continued in this interview that he has resolved many doubts about his divorce.


The thing is as simple as that I was not happy .. "I thought 'I can not go' for my children, but I am not happy, what do I do? '", He explained. "What I did was drink a bottle of scotch and fall asleep on the couch, that seemed like the solution then," he said unadorned.

Ben Affleck reveals the nightmare that was his marriage to Jennifer Garner: "I was trapped"


Words as devastating as they are sincere. Affleck envisioned the importance of recognizing when one is not okay to avoid taking steps that hurt you and the other. "We had a marriage that did not work out, this happens, with someone I love and respect," he stressed.


But it was not a love that made them happy. Yet they both "tried and tried and tried because we had children. We both felt that we did not want this to be the model that our children see in marriage," he confirmed.


The couple married in 2005 and separated in 2015, they did everything there was and to have to make it work, but they could not force what did not exist.


To this day they are both happy separately and for the sake of their children. Ben has resumed the relationship that was his great love before marrying. Together with Jennifer Lopez, he has found a stability that has nothing to do with what they experienced almost two decades ago.


"My life now reflects not only the person I want to be, but the person I really feel that I am, which is not perfect, but someone who tries very hard and cares a lot about being honest, authentic and responsible. It's hard to say who. it benefits more without going into gossipy details, "he recently told the Wall Street Journal of his current state.

Ben Affleck reveals the nightmare that was his marriage to Jennifer Garner: "I was trapped"


On Halloween, Ben, his ex, and JLo were even seen together doing 'trick or treating' alongside the kids, his main focus and concern. So as adults they have managed to reach that point where love for their children prevails above all else.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.