Type Here to Get Search Results !

Casey Affleck apologizes two years after being reported for sexual harassment

 Casey Affleck apologizes two years after being reported for sexual harassment

Casey Affleck apologizes two years after being reported for sexual harassment

Ben Affleck's younger brother was accused by two women who worked with him on the film "I'm Still Here." Despite complaints, he was awarded at the Oscar 2017


After several months of silence, Casey Aflleck faced allegations of sexual harassment against him and apologized to those affected, stating that he had "unprofessional" behavior.


In an interview with the AP agency, Ben Affleck's younger brother accepted his "responsibility" in the complaints and considered that it contributed to the inappropriate environment that was experienced during the filming of the movie "I'm Still Here", filmed between 2008 and 2009 , years in which he had the role of director.


"I contributed to that unprofessional environment and I tolerated that kind of behavior from other people and I wish I hadn't. And I'm very sorry about that. I really didn't know what I was responsible for as a boss. I don't even know if I consider myself the boss. But I behaved. in a way and I allowed others to behave in a way that was really unprofessional. And I'm sorry, "he stated.


"First of all, being involved in a conflict that resulted in a lawsuit is something I really regret. I wish I had found a way to resolve things in a different way. I hate that. I have never had complaints like that about myself before. in my life and it was really embarrassing, "Affleck told the AP.


The scandal erupted in 2010 when two young actresses sued Casey Affleck alleging sexual misconduct on the set of "I'm still here." This fact resurfaced in 2018 thanks to the Time's Up and #MeToo movement, which condemned that the actor was awarded at the Oscars and Golden Globes for his role in "Manchester by the Sea".

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.