Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emilia Clarke reveals what has been the most uncomfortable scene she has had to shoot in 'Game of Thrones'

 Emilia Clarke reveals what has been the most uncomfortable  scene she has had to shoot in 'Game of Thrones'

Emilia Clarke reveals what has been the most uncomfortable  scene she has had to shoot in 'Game of Thrones'


Not even the scenes of battles or deaths during the filming of Game of Thrones were as difficult for Emilia Clarke as the uncomfortable scenes.


Initially her role as Daenerys Targaryen required her to remove her clothes quite frequently in front of the camera. In fact, she in the first scene of her already appears uncovered.


She "she was crying in the bathroom" before certain scenes she recognizes herself.


"But that happened with any other that included nudity or not," said the actress on the podcast of actor Dax Shepard.


Back then, Clarke did believe that it was necessary for her to strip for the story, but if she had to shoot the series today she would be quite different.


Originally from London, the actress landed her life-changing role when she was 23. It was her great leap in the audiovisual industry.



Frequent uncomfortable

"I took the job and then they sent me the scripts, and when I was reading them I thought, 'Oh, here's the catch,'" she said on the podcast.


"But I had just got out of drama school and so I just saw it as a job."


“If it's in the script, then it's clearly necessary to do it, this is what it is and I'm going to make sense of it. Everything is going to be great.


Strong experience

"She had been on the set twice before and then she was on the same set completely n**ke**d with all these people, not knowing what she should do," she added.


"I didn't know what was expected of me, I didn't know what they wanted from me, and I didn't know what I wanted."


"Regardless of whether there was nu**di**ty or not, I spent that first season thinking that I was not worth asking for anything."



The actress she confessed to BBC Mundo that she said to herself:


"Even if she feels that something is wrong (in the scene), I'm going to cry in the bathroom, then I come back and we'll do the scene and everything will be fine."


Clarke commented that her partner and her co-star Jason Momoa, who played her abusive husband and her warlord, helped her in the early chapters.


And, despite the fact that she thinks we live in "changing times for nu**di**ty," she would not alter the way the series was filmed between 2009 and 2010.


I've had a lot of people talk about Khaleesi's nu**di**ty on the show. But people wouldn't have cared about it if they hadn't seen her abused. So she had to do it like this.


The actress said that she now has "fights on set" over whether her character's nu**di**ty is necessary or not.


"Things are very, very different. I am much smarter with what I feel comfortable with and what I agree to do.


HBO and the creators of Game Of Thrones were unsuccessfully contacted to comment on Clarke's claims.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.