Type Here to Get Search Results !

How does Rosario Dawson feel about baring all on camera?

How does Rosario Dawson feel about baring all on camera?

How does Rosario Dawson feel about baring all on camera?


Rosario Dawson has confessed she was more worried about walking seductively on camera, than she was about being completely naked in new film Trance. ... And it didn't help that everyone's not looking at you, because they're trying to be respectful because you're nude.


The Sin City actress stars alongside James McAvoy and Vincent Cassel in Danny Boyle's new thriller, and one love scene includes a full frontal naked shot of Rosario as she walks towards the bed.


Rosario explained: "It's really difficult. It's not supposed to be some sexy walk, it's not supposed to be performed for a camera, it's supposed to be for this person, in this quiet specific space. So you don't want to model walk it, you don't want to perform it.


"So I was very self-conscious about the way I was walking. And it didn't help that everyone's not looking at you, because they're trying to be respectful because you're nude. And James is looking at my shoulder or a point on the wall.


So I'm trying to be this character but at the same going, 'Do I walk like this? Do I move my hair?' You get way more self-conscious than you normally would in that situation."


The 33-year-old actress had a similar experience 10 years ago when she starred in Spike Lee's The 25th Hour.


She said: "There's this scene where I'm in this silver dress and there was this big conversation about the silver dress. And it was major point in the book, as well as in the script.


"And suddenly there's this camera trained on your body just to walk across the room, and I remember walking and Spike yelling, 'Cut! What are you doing? What kind of walk is that?'


"And I don't know - suddenly I'm really self conscious about walking 'sexy' what does that even mean?"

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.