Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Aniston remains on the sidelines of social networks for mental health

 Jennifer Aniston remains on the sidelines of social networks for mental health

Jennifer Aniston remains on the sidelines of social networks for mental health


The beautiful actress prefers to keep a low profile


As useful as they may be in promoting the projects of movie stars and, in some cases, directly boosting their careers, not all the gold in the world could convince Jennifer Aniston to join Instagram or some other social network.


"I do it to keep my sanity! Seriously, every time I look around and see people constantly watching for their cell phones… I feel like we are missing a lot. It's something we created ourselves. I compare it. with the tobacco industry. It's hard enough being young, growing up, discovering who you are and becoming the person you want to be, but now there are social media and the added pressure of knowing if someone likes or dislikes you. you have done. We ourselves are creating a lot of new challenges and they are a very heavy burden, "says the actress in an interview with Vogue.



Taking into account her own experience enduring constant scrutiny of her image, it is understandable that Jennifer does not even want to hear about the virtual sphere, the preferred playing field of those who enjoy criticizing from anonymity. Last year, the former protagonist of 'Friends' already wrote an essay for the Huffington Post in which she denounced the "dehumanization" of women through the obsession with their physical appearance, a situation that sadly does not believe has changed due to much that now the subject is being talked about.


"I don't think it has improved much. The problem is that the tabloids and gossip columns classify the human body by categories. Either they ridicule you for being fat or for any aspect of your figure, or for not having children. It is a very obsession. weird and I don't understand why they have to destroy and bully public figures to entertain the rest. Is that what we want to teach young women? I find it very harmful, and in my case there was just a moment when I said to myself : 'This has to stop,' "he explains.


In her case, Jennifer has learned to turn a deaf ear to the constant rumors about the alleged crisis of her marriage to Justin Theroux or whether she "finally" will dare to start a family with him.


"I couldn't bear to hear the same story about whether or not I was pregnant, nobody knows what really happens in my life and why, or how we feel ... My mentality has changed, now I think who really cares about that", He points with resignation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad