Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence reveals she was worried about the size of her Red Sparrow scene

 Jennifer Lawrence reveals she was worried about the size of her Red Sparrow scene

Jennifer Lawrence reveals she was worried about the size of her Red Sparrow scene


The Hollywood star got too hot on the Red Sparrow set and feared it might affect her boobs


Jennifer, 27, shed her clothes for the spy drama and the crew tried to help keep her warm by raising the temperature on set.


But J-Law was more concerned about the heat making her nipples look too big.


During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, she explained her worries to the host.


She told Ellen: "All of the crew... They were really nice and went in at 3am to set up heaters cos it was like a very Hungarian winter.


"And I was always complaining about being cold, and I'd come in and it would be all toasty and warm and I'd be like...


"'What are you doing with his heat? My nipples are going to be huge!'


"Everyone's like what does she want?"


She then joked that the crew said: "'Jen you can't diet anymore'."


It comes after Jennifer revealed she made the crew "uncomfortable" with her on-set nudity after stripping off between scenes on Red Sparrow.


She wasn't shy about baring her bod on the set of the new spy drama, but she feared getting naked left the people around her red-faced.

During an interview with US TV show Entertainment tonight, she said: "Everybody made me feel so comfortable that I probably at a certain point started making everybody else uncomfortable.


"Because I’d be like, ‘I don’t want the robe. I’m hot. I’m eating.’


"Everybody’s like, ‘She needs to cover up.'”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.