Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lopez's blunt response to a 'hater' who assures that she has had surgery

 Jennifer Lopez's blunt response to a 'hater' who assures that she has had surgery

Jennifer Lopez's blunt response to a 'hater' who assures that she has had surgery

The artist is famous for her perfect skin, however, her followers have a lot to say about it.



In early December of last year, Jennifer Lopez felt the need to clarify that she had never undergone cosmetic retouching of any kind: "I have nothing against people who do it. It's just not my thing," explained the star and businesswoman, who added that her secret to having skin that many describe as "perfect" is a care routine specially designed to protect and maintain the health of your face.


 For this, the one from the Bronx has created a beauty brand - JLo Beauty - with a clear objective: that its fans achieve the same glow that characterizes the star, however, many of its followers are still not clear that cosmetics are the The only ones responsible for making it seem like he has stopped the passage of time at his 51 years and they have made it known in their networks.

Jennifer Lopez's blunt response to a 'hater' who assures that she has had surgery


After trying a new anti-aging brand from her own cosmetic line live through her networks, Jennifer Lopez said this: "Honestly, I can't see a single wrinkle on my face. I feel like I've rejuvenated 10 years." Although many of her fans responded in amazement at the effectiveness of the facial, others were not so clear that the product was solely responsible for the firmness of her skin. 


Despite receiving several criticisms in the comments section, it was one in particular that the singer wanted to clarify: "But I would like to mention that neither your forehead nor your eyebrows move at all when you try to express yourself ... Botox, a lot. And it sounds great to me. I just wanted to say it. "


Although it is not usual for the multi-faceted star to respond directly to the comment of one of his followers, this time he made an exception and wanted to settle the matter once and for all: "It's just my face !!! .... For the 500 millionth time ... I have never used Botox or any type of injectable or surgery !! I just wanted to say it, "Jennifer begins to clarify under the criticism of this hater. In addition, the star does not miss the opportunity to recommend her brand: "Buy yourself JLO BEAUTY and feel beautiful in your own skin !! And I am going to give you another beauty secret from JLo: try to spend your time being more positive, kind and inspiring to other people, don't spend it trying to bring down others, that will keep you rejuvenated and beautiful too !!! I send you love ", concludes the artist.

Jennifer Lopez's blunt response to a 'hater' who assures that she has had surgery



Although it is not common for Lopez to respond so directly to criticism, she does tend to promote the philosophy that beauty is something that comes from within. In fact, it is with this premise that the businesswoman presented JLo Beauty: "The glow is something that begins on the inside and is noticeable on the outside. It is living with health, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically ...", Jennifer explained. 


As for the reason why he created the brand, he added: "For me it is a joy to be able to share this. For years, the question that I have been asked the most is how I take care of my skin. People wanted to know, so for me it has been almost like an obligation to tell what I do ". The result is a complete range of cosmetics formulated with its own patented complex, in which olive oil is the protagonist due to its proven antioxidant properties.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad