Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jessica Simpson on 'complex' relationship with John Mayer: 'I came back about 9 times'

Jessica Simpson on 'complex' relationship with John Mayer: 'I came back about 9 times'

Jessica Simpson on 'complex' relationship with John Mayer: 'I came back about 9 times'


Her relationship came to an end after he called her 'sexual napalm' in a now infamous Playboy interview.


Jessica Simpson has revealed how on and off, again her relationship with John Mayer really was.


In a preview clip of the rest of the pop star's reunion with Hoda Kotb, which opens Tuesday alongside her memoir, Simpson says she and the musician "were great in private." We were great loving each other. That was easy, but the relationship was very complex. It was always on again, off again, on again, off again, and I came back about 9 times. '


Simpson first spoke about her complicated relationship with Mayer in excerpts from 'Open Book' obtained by People earlier this month.


According to Jessica, her relationship with John began innocently before she announced her divorce from her then-husband. Nick Lachey. They met at a Grammy party in February 2005, prompting Mayer to send her increasingly intimate notes. "As soon as I was single," Simpson said, "he made his move."


'He loved me the way he could and I loved that love for a long time,' she recalled. 'Too long. And I was back and forth with him for a long time. But he did control me.

Jessica Simpson on 'complex' relationship with John Mayer: 'I came back about 9 times'


She claimed that John 'over and over again ... told me that he was obsessed with me, sexually and emotionally', but she often felt inadequate in the relationship. `` I was so afraid of disappointing him that I couldn't even text him without someone checking my grammar and spelling, '' she added, saying her anxiety was contributing to it. alcohol dependence


Simpson said Mayer broke up with her via email, but that her relationship really came to an end for her after he called her 'sexual napalm' in a now infamous Playboy interview. 'He thought that was what he wanted to be called,' she said. `` I was stunned and ashamed that my grandmother was actually going to read that. A woman and how they are in bed is not something that is ever talked about. It was shocking. ''


I deleted her number. She made it easy for me to leave, '' she added, acknowledging that Mayer has since apologized for the comment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.