Type Here to Get Search Results !

Johnny Depp is blind in his left eye

 Johnny Depp is blind in his left eye

Johnny Depp is blind in his left eye



The actor has confessed that this ailment reduces the quality of his vision to the level of that of "a bat"


The renowned interpreter has revealed the reason that always leads him to appear with glasses at red carpet events, a habit that the actor attributes to the almost complete blindness that he suffers in his left eye and that reduces the quality of his vision to the level of that of "a bat". The movie star also assures that his problem is impossible to correct and, therefore, he must use tinted glasses every time he is forced to appear in public, a remedy that alleviates his ailment and that has been prescribed by his oculist.


"I have never had the kind of view that humans normally enjoy, as everything around me has been blurry since the day I was born. I see less than a bat since the first day of my life. There is nothing. that I can admire without having to strain my eyes first and obviously that is a big problem for me every time I have to play a role whose character does not wear glasses, "confessed the charismatic interpreter to Rolling Stone magazine.


In addition to opening up about his physical problems, Johnny has no qualms about publicly sharing the internal debate he experiences regarding his future in the film industry, a situation that causes the famous artist to be able to openly proclaim his desire to emigrate from Hollywood , while acknowledging that he still sees himself performing for many years to come.


"I think about retiring every day, really. This business burns your energy quickly and generates a great mental pressure that is difficult to overcome. My brain is already quite tired and the rest of my body too, tired of having to go through all of them. the underground tunnels of the hotels or through their kitchens to be able to leave without being seen. Sometimes I feel that I lead the life of a fugitive and not that of an actor, which accentuates that anxiety that we all live in our professions. I want to free myself and relax at once, although it is also true that I do not want to or can not retire yet. As long as I have the ability to continue learning and do things, I think I should stick to that plan and take advantage of the time to be productive ", reflected the interpreter in the publication.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.