Type Here to Get Search Results !

Justin Bieber remembers the exact moment he learned that Hailey Baldwin was the woman of his life

 Justin Bieber remembers the exact moment he learned that Hailey Baldwin was the woman of his life

Justin Bieber remembers the exact moment he learned that Hailey Baldwin was the woman of his life

When they started dating, the singer made it clear that he could not be faithful to her. But everything changed after the celebrity went through a "very dark" time.


Justin Bieber is only 25 years old, but his name has been playing on radios around the world for more than a decade. Last October, after maintaining an interrupted relationship with Selena Gomez, from 2010 to 2017, the singer agreed with the model Hailey Baldwin, in an intimate ceremony with his family and her closest friends.

Justin Bieber remembers the exact moment he learned that Hailey Baldwin was the woman of his life


But before achieving this spiritual (and sentimental) peace, Bieber went through very difficult times, which clearly affected his courtship. “In my previous relationship, everything went wrong and I went crazy and very wild; I was very reckless. This time, I took the time to mature and try to make the right decisions. And yes, the truth is that I felt better, "explained the celebrity on Zane Lowe's podcast, alluding to his difficult relationship with Gomez.


In any case, and since he did not want to repeat the same mistake, Bieber wanted to be very honest with Baldwin. So when they started dating, the singer told Baldwin that he was not willing to compromise. “I told him I was not prepared to be faithful and all that. I wanted to be, but I hadn't gotten to that point yet, "Bieber acknowledged.

Justin Bieber remembers the exact moment he learned that Hailey Baldwin was the woman of his life


Probably, the singer thinks now, what happened to him then is that he was only "hurt" because of his relationship with Gomez. “I don't think he knew he was struggling with it at the time. I don't think he knew that he was going through a duel [to forget].


So all he could think of was to warn Balwin, because he didn't want to promise him one thing and then do another. But then there was a lot of pain on both sides. “I hurt her and she hurt me. And before the tour, we stopped talking. It was horrible, ”the singer recalled.

Justin Bieber remembers the exact moment he learned that Hailey Baldwin was the woman of his life


Luckily, the waters returned to their course after a "very, very dark" period. At that time, Bieber took refuge in religion and realized that the solution lay in the family. In fact, everything changed when he saw the model at an event cradling a baby. "I thought, 'I want the mother of my children to look at our baby that way…'. It seemed very special to me and I thought, 'I want that.' I knew she could give it to me. A couple of months later, I asked him. And after going out as a couple for a few months we got married ”, he settled.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.