Type Here to Get Search Results !

Katy Perry spoke about the worst moment of her life and the dark thoughts she had

 Katy Perry spoke about the worst moment of her life and the dark thoughts she had

Katy Perry spoke about the worst moment of her life and the dark thoughts she had


Within a few weeks of becoming a mother for the first time, Katy Perry opened her confessional in a note with SiriusXM CBC radio, in which she spoke of this special moment that she is living in the world due to the coronavirus pandemic. She also remembered one of the biggest crises she went through: in 2017, after separating from Orlando Bloom and releasing Witness - an album that was not as successful as she thought - she thought about committing suicide, but faith helped her get ahead. .


Now, at 35, the singer is standing elsewhere. Not only did she come out of those crises but she was reunited with the actor, with whom she is engaged and about to tear her own family from her. But reaching this new stability was not easy. "My career was on an upward path and all of a sudden he had this little shit, which wasn't that bad from an outside perspective. But for me it was an earthquake. I had put so much into it and it literally tore me in the middle. I had just separated from myself. boyfriend, who is now the father of my baby on the way and was excited about the next album, but it was not well valued, so I sank, "she said.


The daughter of evangelical parents, Perry sought help in her faith and asserted that it was her connection with her God that brought her out of the well. "It was so important for me to be broke so that I could find myself and start looking at things from another place. That's how I took on the dimension that I was living my life all the time like I was a pop star. Gratitude is probably what saved me. my life because without it I would have wallowed in my own sadness and probably would have fallen. But I found a way to be grateful. If the road gets difficult, very difficult, I say: 'I am grateful, grateful', even if I am in a very bad mood " , added the singer and jury of American Idol.


After many years of dealing with her mental health issues and her depression, Katy assured that she is in for a great time. "I would have liked my relationship with God and with something that is greater than me to have always been close. Obviously I am the one who controls my destiny and I am the one who will direct it to the pasture. My hope is that someone greater than I created me for a reason and that I am not expendable and that every person was created with a purpose, "he said about his faith.

Katy Perry spoke about the worst moment of her life and the dark thoughts she had


Although Katy and Orlando began dating in 2016 and made their official presentation a few months later, the relationship had many twists and turns and some separations. Although later they returned to bet on what united them, the darkest months of the Californian coincided with their break in 2017.


Bloom, who was married to Miranda Kerr and with whom he had his son Flynn, asked the singer last year and did so with a ring valued at $ 5 million and in front of the whole family. While the wedding was thwarted by the coronavirus pandemic the desire to have a child together did not. Last March, Perry, who was married to Russell Brand, announced that she was in sweet waiting in the video for one of her latest songs, "Never Worn White," where she is seen with a big belly. The song belongs to her fifth studio album, which was to be released in June, but had to be postponed due to measures taken to control the spread of covid-19. On this album Katy also wrote a song for her baby on the way "What Makes A Woman", where she wanted to convey to him, as she revealed, that there are no limits to her dreams.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.