Type Here to Get Search Results !

KIM KARDASHIAN PASSES THE BAR BAR TEST

 KIM KARDASHIAN PASSES THE BAR BAR TEST

KIM KARDASHIAN PASSES THE BAR BAR TEST

The businesswoman passed the exam after three attempts


After several attempts, Kim Kardashian finally succeeded: she passed her bar exam. Although it seemed like a challenge with four children and an impending divorce, the 41-year-old businesswoman passed her exam after trying for two years. With this move, Kim is getting closer and closer to achieving her dream of becoming a lawyer.

KIM KARDASHIAN PASSES THE BAR BAR TEST


Being great news for her, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star could not bear her excitement and in the first hours of this Monday she shared the news on her social networks, showing how excited she was to have achieved it, since she had He had taken the exam on several occasions and had failed it.


“OMFGGGG I PASSED THE BAR TEST !!! Looking into the mirror, I am really very proud of the woman I see in the reflection ”, she reads herself at the beginning of her message.

KIM KARDASHIAN PASSES THE BAR BAR TEST


Below, Kim explains in detail how she prepared for the test and the times she did not pass. “For anyone who does not know how my journey in law school has been, please know that it has not been easy for me to handle. I failed this exam 3 times in 2 years, but got back up each time and studied harder and tried again until I succeeded! (I had COVID on the third attempt with a fever of 104 but I'm not making excuses) ”.


“In California the way I'm studying law you have to take 2 bar exams, this was just the first one, but with the toughest pass rate. The best lawyers told me that this was a near impossible journey and more difficult than the traditional route of law school, but it was my only option and it feels so good to be here and on track to achieve my goals. "


In her message, Kim especially thanked Van Jones, a lawyer by profession and CNN contributor, who guided Kim on the winding path of studying law. “Big shout out to @ vanjones68 who convinced me to go to law school in the first place before introducing me to @jessicajackson and @edyhaney, who took me to see their every move in the courtroom. I respect them a lot and I thank you both for letting me accompany you and asking all the little questions along the way ”.


“To the Bar Bri Law School prep school, I couldn't have done it without you! Getting together with teachers @ sam.arlen.farkas and @chuckshonholtz changed my life. Thanks guys for putting in hours and teaching me everything I needed to know! 10-hour days, daily 4-hour zooms, our in-person practice tests week after week. We did it!".

KIM KARDASHIAN PASSES THE BAR BAR TEST


“I know my dad would be very proud and actually would be so surprised to know that this is my path now, but he would have been my best study partner. They told me he was known to make fun of people who didn't approve of his first try like he did, but he would have been my biggest motivator! ”


“The bottom line is never give up, even when you're holding onto a string, you can! Put your mind to it and do it because it feels so good once you get to the other side! ”.


As Kim explained well, there is still an exam to pass, but this one she took is the more difficult of the two, so good luck to the businesswoman, who could soon be one of the most prominent defenders of the court. The socialite has a passion for the legal profession in her veins thanks to her father, the late Robert Kardashian (1944-2003), who was a lawyer of Armenian origin, known for being a friend and defender of OJ Simpson during one of the most mediatic trials in American history.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.