Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lady Gaga: That Thing She Hates About Being Famous

 Lady Gaga: That Thing She Hates About Being Famous

Lady Gaga: That Thing She Hates About Being Famous


Being a celebrity isn't easy every day. Lady Gaga recently paid the price. In an interview broadcast on the American channel CBS, the singer confided in the very complicated phase she had to go through in 2018, after her tour entitled "Joanne World Tour": "I hated being famous, I hated being a star, I felt exhausted and exhausted. I had come to look at my piano, saying, "You wasted my life. You made me Lady Gaga. My worst enemy is Lady Gaga." "


What bothered her the most on a daily basis? Always be the center of attention: "You can't go to the grocery store now. If you're going out for dinner with the family, someone comes to your table. You can't have dinner with your family without everything revolving around you. Everything always revolves around you. All the time. And your outfits, look at your outfits, why are you wearing this? "


A situation that led to her having thoughts of suicide. She says, “For several years I lived in a house where people watched me, to make sure I was safe. "


How did Lady Gaga overcome this ordeal? Through therapy and music. She got into writing her new album, 'Chromatica,' which was released last May: “There isn't a single song on this album that isn't true. In the words of "911", the clip of which has just been released, one can notably hear: "My worst enemy has been me, since day one. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.