Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lindsay Lohan: "I am my own worst enemy and I know it"

 Lindsay Lohan: "I am my own worst enemy and I know it"

Lindsay Lohan: "I am my own worst enemy and I know it"

She described herself as an "addict" in her 2014 interview with Oprah, stating that alcohol was a gateway drug to other things for her. She also admitted to using cocaine "10 to 15 times", explaining that it "allowed [her] to drink more".


The American actress Lindsay Lohan did the first interview of her this Sunday on the Oprah Winfrey show, 'Oprah's Next Chapter', after leaving rehab for the sixth time due to drug and alcohol use. The interview began with a very sincere Lohan declaring herself an "addict" and talking about all the scandals in her life.


The actress, who wore a tangerine-colored dress, with her hair tied back in a ponytail, said that the first time she went to jail for violating her probation after not having attended her sessions on alcohol abuse, she felt in her inside she needed to be there. "I think she just went to have a little peace and I had no choice but to sit and be there," she expressed to Winfrey, adding, "I will never forget that moment."


The protagonist of 'Just My Luck', she affirmed to the presenter that her real problem is alcohol. According to Lohan the drugs have only been a complement. Cocaine "was part of the party, people had it and consumed it," she said, adding: "I got out of hand with the drink." The actress claimed that she currently does not consume drugs, only vitamins, not even Aderall, her weight control stimulant, of which she stated: "It made me dust."


The ex-partner of Dj Samantha Ronson expressed that she does not feel comfortable with the reputation of a bad girl that she has. "It is not at all what she aspired to be," she asserted. The artist expressed that it was after starring in 'Bad Girls' that everything in her life took a wrong turn, and she affirmed that no one was by her side in difficult moments. "Actually when I think about it, nobody," she asserted.


The 27-year-old actress expressed to Oprah her desire to resume her career, "which has made me the happiest in my entire life." The presenter asked Lohan about her upcoming trip to Europe, since she had so little time to get out of rehab. "I feel different, I have a different thought, I don't want the things that I wanted before," she added, although she has transpired that after the interview was recorded, the artist canceled her trip.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.