Type Here to Get Search Results !

MEGAN FOX DEFENDS TO BE "SMART"

MEGAN FOX DEFENDS TO BE "SMART"

MEGAN FOX DEFENDS TO BE "SMART"

She also said that because of her acting work she feels as if she is a prostitute


Actress Megan Fox defended her intelligence in an interview for "Harper's Bazaar" Arabia, for which she also posed for a photo shoot.


Megan, 28, is the figure in the April issue of the publication, to which she spoke about the misconceptions people have about her.


"I would say that a lot of people assume that I am not very smart or educated or serious because I have this image that I am some kind of narcissist and I seek attention and I want people to like me. That makes me laugh because I have given many interviews and when you read You can see from beginning to end in the article that I'm not your typical music video model. "


Years ago, Megan did attract attention for the statements she offered. After comparing Michael Bay (director of Transformers) with a Nazi, she was taken out of the saga.


Megan Fox considers herself beautiful and smart

The actress Megan Fox feels very comfortable in her own skin, she considers herself a beautiful woman and a true “pin up”, but at the same time she is aware of her own intelligence, a cocktail that she believes makes her “dangerous ”In the eyes of others.


“It's something that amuses me and I embrace that image. I think it is part of my personality, part of my essence is to be seen as a pin up and I enjoy it because I know that I am not stupid, my security does not depend solely on my beauty. I am aware that being smart and pretty makes me dangerous, and I enjoy it, ”the actress revealed to Loaded magazine.


The interpreter is proud of her steps on the big screen, so she admits that she will have no shame in showing her work to her little ones Noah and Bodhi - 2 years and 7 months respectively - once that these have grown.


“I don't want my children to grow up feeling that there is something wrong with it or thinking that women can be undervalued for something like that. I want them to grow up knowing that being sexy does not imply that you are stupid or simple, "said the actress.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.