Type Here to Get Search Results !

Miley Cyrus: "I thought I was gay because all men seemed bad to me"

Miley Cyrus: "I thought I was gay because all men seemed bad to me"

Miley Cyrus: "I thought I was gay because all men seemed bad to me"

The phrase aroused repudiation from the LGBT community. The pop star criticized her ex, Liam Hemsworth, and lavished praise on her newest conquest: Cody Simpson.


Miley Cyrus struck a heavy blow against her still husband Liam Hemsworth during an Instagram live broadcast Sunday night. The 26-year-old singer said that her 29-year-old ex, and her other former partners were not good people and she thought she had to be gay because she thought "all boys were evil."


“He is the only good person I have ever dated. The rest is bullshit, ”said the pop star, referring to 22-year-old Australian singer Cody Simpson, her current partner.


Cyrus announced her divorce on August 11 in a statement in which she requested privacy for her decision and her intention to maintain a good relationship with Hemsworth. But, less than three months later, the actress came out to say that she "is not a good person" and offered details of her private life.


“I thought he was gay since all men seemed bad to me until Cody came along. So girls: don't give up. There are good guys out there, you just have to find them. " During the broadcast, which took place from Sydney, the couple said that they already live together.

Miley Cyrus: "I thought I was gay because all men seemed bad to me"


That comment was offensive to part of the LGBT community. "Miley, this doesn't work like that. Women don't go gay just because they've had a 'bad experience with men.' Don't use the gay community as a middle ground just because you couldn't find a boyfriend. People don't end up. being gay just because they gave in to falling in love with a boy. This is insulting, "wrote a follower.


After her famous divorce from Hemsworth and her short-lived romance with blogger Kaitlynn Carter, now the “Slide Away” singer seems to be completely in love with her new conquest.


“I don't plan on shutting myself out and dating at home because it's not fun and because I feel extremely uncomfortable, it puts me in a vulnerable position. I want to be able to do something with whom I am dating and not be stuck at home with nothing more to do than watch Netflix on the couch, "she wrote on Instagram before the avalanche of criticism about her love life.

Miley Cyrus: "I thought I was gay because all men seemed bad to me"


"Men are never accused of being 'sluts.' They go from one pretty young woman to the next and most of the time without consequences. They are described as ‘legends’, ‘heart stealing’, ‘donjuanes’ ... while they are called whores or sluts, ”said the artist, who was tired of the machismo that prevails in social networks.


On his part, the actor has also remade her life. He was photographed on the streets of New York with actress Maddison Brown. The interpreter is Australian and has become known for her role as Kirby Anders in the series Dynasty, a remake of the eighties.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.