Type Here to Get Search Results !

Pete Doherty: 'I have Kate Moss relationship regrets'

 Pete Doherty: 'I have Kate Moss relationship regrets'

Pete Doherty: 'I have Kate Moss relationship regrets'

The singer says that Moss knew he was "using [drugs] very heavily" when they got together.

Doherty and Moss first dated in January 2005, according to the newspaper, but split after the Daily Mirror revealed the model's alleged drug addiction. ... A friend of the couple told the newspaper: "Kate never stopped loving him.


Pete Doherty has admitted that he has "regrets" about his relationship with Kate Moss.

The singer dated Moss on-and-off between 2005 and 2007, separating with the model shortly after photos of her taking cocaine during a Babyshambles recording were released.


Asked if he had any regrets about how their relationship ended, Doherty told The Independent: "I suppose I must have, but I was a bit unhinged at that time.


"The drugs. The thing is, she knew from day one when we began our relationship that I was using very heavily. She knew that. So, you can't suddenly turn around and say, 'You've got to stop all that'.


"I do have regrets about Kate, but... I'd only talk to a highly skilled doctor with large amounts of morphine and a hypnotherapist. And a small monkey."


Moss married Jamie Hence last July, and Doherty jested that he may send the couple mementos of their former relationship as a wedding present.


"Kate used to collect elephants, so I'd buy them for her wherever I went," he revealed. "When we split up she destroyed all my stuff, but she didn't destroy my elephants.


"Because I couldn't get over her for a while I just kept buying elephants and now I've got a huge elephant collection for sale. I might post them anonymously to her as a wedding present."


Doherty has also confirmed that he is the father of an ex-girlfriend's 7-week-old child.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.