Type Here to Get Search Results !

Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker's heartbreaking farewell to late actor Willie Garson

 Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker's heartbreaking farewell to late actor Willie Garson

Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker's heartbreaking farewell to late actor Willie Garson

The renowned American actress has wanted to publicly say goodbye to her friend, with whom she shared the scene in 'Sex and the City'.


The entertainment world in Hollywood has lived these days in shock after the news of the death of Willie Garson, who was an actor in 'Sex in New York' and who suffered from pancreatic cancer. In the last hours, many personalities have spoken about the sad news, sharing messages of condolences and affection for his family, friends, or recalling all kinds of experiences with him. Among them, the actress Sarah Jessica Parker has stood out, who has especially felt this loss.


The actress has moved her followers

"The magnitude of the loss of a friendship of more than 30 years has been unbearable. A true friendship that allowed secrets, adventures, a shared professional family, truth, concerts, road trips, meals, late-night phone calls, a mutual devotion to fatherhood and all the anguish and joys that accompany us: triumphs, disappointments, fear and anger, "the actress began writing on her social networks.


"Your absence is a crater that I will fill with the blessing of these memories and all those that are about to surface in the recesses of my mind. His last words to me were that he have 'great bonds of friendship all over the place.' Good luck, Willie Garson. Rest in peace ", he has sentenced in his long and emotional writing which has been joined by his thousands of followers and also the fans of 'Sex in New York'.


Among the farewell comments to the actor, the only son of the actor, Nathen Garson, who has added more emotion to this farewell, has also highlighted: "I love you very much Dad. Rest in peace and I am very happy that you have been able to share all your adventures with me and you have been able to achieve so much. I think it is time for you to embark on your own adventure. You will always be with me. You were always the toughest, funniest and smartest person I have ever met. I am glad you shared your love with me. I will never forget or I'll lose it. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.