Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sandra Bullock remembered the embarrassing nude scene she filmed with Ryan Reynolds

 Sandra Bullock remembered the embarrassing nude scene she filmed with Ryan Reynolds

Sandra Bullock remembered the embarrassing nude scene she filmed with Ryan Reynolds


Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds starred in the romantic comedy The Proposal, one of Hollywood's latest bets in this genre. Directed by Anne Fletcher, the actors already knew each other from a very young age, so filming certain spicy scenes caused them a lot of humor. In this sense, the actress recalled a funny anecdote during an interview.


In a part of the film, Bullock's character -Margaret Tate- finishes taking a shower and while trying to find a towel, he accidentally falls on Andrew Paxton -interpreted by Reynolds-, who is also naked because he was just going to bathe. The actress recalled the sequence during the About Last Night podcast with Adam Ray and assured that if the scene is funny, the filming story is even better.


The Oscar winner revealed that they have known Reynolds since before adolescence and that, therefore, she did not dare to look at him naked: “Anne, our director who is simply incredible, did a closed set, which means that she was not allowed no one to be there, just the essential staff and makeup artists. Ryan and I had these flesh-colored things attached to our private parts, my hair was strategically located and Ryan's little friend, well, not so small at all, although I don't know because I didn't dare to look ... ", he began counting Bullock with a laugh.


“The thing is, when they said 'cut' we really couldn't move. He was on his back, with his knees raised and I was on the ground, leaning on his knees, waiting and I didn't want to look because we couldn't move yet. So, at that moment, I hear the director's voice from the dark, saying, "Ryan we can see you all from here" and I was like ... "Oh my gosh!" Because I didn't want to look over there. "


At the time, Bullock was grateful that Ryan Reynolds was her friend because otherwise the situation would have been really awkward: "It was with a friend I trusted and in an environment where I felt safe."


Despite the mishap, the actress assured that everything was a lot of fun anyway and that the scene met her expectations. “I thought I would only do this sequence if it could be fun. You're not going to see me try to be sexy in real life or on screen. I was encouraged to do it just because my partner was a friend who gave me confidence as well as the director, Anne, offered me security ", she concluded.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.