Type Here to Get Search Results !

The most scandalous photo moment of Cameron Diaz’s

The most scandalous photo moment of Cameron Diaz’s

The most scandalous photo moment of Cameron Diaz’s

The actress posed very provocatively when she was 26 years old, while she took a dip


It took fifteen years for a provocative photo shoot that Cameron Diaz posed for when he was 26 years old came to light.


The topless was recovered in the Loaded review, where the actress is seen taking a dip. In the article "A Bath with Naked Cameron," Diaz is shown in different poses as she refreshes herself in a pool.


According to the Daily Mail, this is a nice flashback for fans of the protagonist of Crazy About Mary. "Although she has aged a bit, her free-spirited nature has not diminished," indicates the English newspaper.


In the Loaded report, the actress recalls a night when she got drunk on vodka on the beach. "Then I made love in a Japanese restaurant. Although I didn't drink much, it was in one shot and the next day I felt bad; I called my mother and asked her to lift my body if I died," she confessed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.