Type Here to Get Search Results !

The most shocking revelations of Jada Pinkett Smith's 'Red Table Talk'

 The most shocking revelations of Jada Pinkett Smith's 'Red Table Talk'

The most shocking revelations of Jada Pinkett Smith's 'Red Table Talk'


Jada Pinkett Smith is an open book. Since launching her Facebook Watch show in May 2018, Red Table Talk, the actress has opened up to her 6 million followers, counting mostly from her marriage to Will Smith to her family mixed with her mental health. .


"I guess at this point in my life, I've really been doing a lot of inside work," Pinkett Smith said. NPR in January 2019. “And I just realized that, in part of my growth, the women and people who had the courage to be very transparent with me in certain aspects of their journey really helped tremendously on my journey. … 


And then I thought, 'I really want to create a conversation where people don't have to feel alone.' And whatever pieces people can take with them to make the changes that they may feel are necessary for more happiness, more joy, more peace, I want to be part of that journey. "


Pinkett Smith Hosts Red Table Talk With her Mom, Adrienne Banfield Norris, and her daughter, Willow Smith. In each episode, the three generations gather around a red table (hence the name) at the Smith family home in the Calabasas neighborhood of Los Angeles. Her guests so far have included Gabrielle Union, Tiffany Haddish, Leah Remini, Kid Cudi, Jordyn Woods, and Ayesha Curry.


In a way, Girl's Journey Star finds herself assuming a therapist-like role as the show's main host.


“I'm not trying to get you to reveal anything you don't want,” she explained to New York magazine in June 2019. “I just want you to share that part of yourself on a deeper level. … You can't come with just a little fluff. "


Since its premiere, the talk show has become the most successful show on Facebook Watch. He even landed a 2019 Daytime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Informational Category on a Talk Show.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.