Type Here to Get Search Results !

Vanessa Hudgens on going braless: ‘I don’t want to feel restricted’

Vanessa Hudgens on going braless: ‘I don’t want to feel restricted’

Vanessa Hudgens on going braless: ‘I don’t want to feel restricted’



Vanessa Hudgens might play multiple characters in “The Princess Switch,” but in real life, she’s staying true to her own style.


And for the 32-year-old actress, who covers Glamour UK’s December 2021 issue, that means not wanting to “feel restricted” by bras.


“Free the nipple! Bras are uncomfortable,” she told the Glamour interviewer, who mentioned she’d forgotten to wear a bra.

Vanessa Hudgens on going braless: ‘I don’t want to feel restricted’


“If you feel more comfortable and ready to take on the world in a bra, then by all means wear one. But for me personally, they’re just not comfortable. I don’t want to feel restricted.”


In addition to her strong thoughts on “Breaking Free” from bras, the “High School Musical” star also shared her definition of feminism: doing “whatever the hell you want to do.”


“Women used to have to be more covered up,” she said. “And I feel like it’s a lot more accepting of women to express themselves how they feel fit.”

Vanessa Hudgens on going braless: ‘I don’t want to feel restricted’


The philosophy is nothing new for Hudgens; she also recalled wearing a Playboy bunny-printed spaghetti-strap tank top and the “shortest skirt ever” at 13 because she “wanted to feel like a woman” for her first day of filming “Thirteen.”


Although she’s not sure why her mom let her “leave the house wearing [that outfit] at 13,” she also recognizes that she was trying to staying true to herself.


“Even though I wanted to be my little fabulous bunny self at 13, that was totally in alignment with where I envisioned my career going,” she said. “I always saw myself as the indie girl.”


While there were no bunny-printed tanks in sight during her photoshoot with Glamour, she did slip into a series of holiday-ready looks – sporting sparkles on both her hair and her outfits. The glamorous yet glittery looks included a velvet tuxedo and a metallic gown teamed with opera gloves.


“There’s the version of myself that is the most comfortable at home in my [pajamas] with my girlfriends…but then there’s another version that feels most me when I’m done to the nines and my face is beat and my hair is snatched and I’ve got a dress on that is ready to stop traffic,” she told the magazine.


“There’s so many different versions of myself, but I feel like the throughline is playfulness. I have a very youthful spirit.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.