Type Here to Get Search Results !

What trauma does Jennifer Aniston hide?

 What trauma does Jennifer Aniston hide?

What trauma does Jennifer Aniston hide?

The actress has revealed in an interview a fear that she has been carrying since childhood


Childhood is one of the vital stages that most mark people. Jennifer Aniston knows this well, who in an interview has stated that she is afraid of going underwater. A trauma that she has been responsible for explaining: «When I was little she used to ride my tricycle along the edge of a swimming pool. Unfortunately I fell into it and tried to get out of it. My brother tried to help me but he couldn't get me out of it. I have a phobia of going under the water and the worst thing is that nobody believes that it is true.


What did not seem to leave trauma to the actress was her divorce from Brad Pitt after five years of marriage (2000-2005). In recent statements, Aniston has explained that she does not remember that event as something especially traumatic and that it has been the press that has created a story around it, which would not be true.


«It is not something painful, I think it is more a fact followed by pure literature. The media have created that but it is not something that particularly hurts me, "she explained bluntly.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.