Type Here to Get Search Results !

Why did Jennifer Aniston never have children?

 Why did Jennifer Aniston never have children?

Why did Jennifer Aniston never have children?


After so many years of a successful career, actress Jennifer Aniston refuses to be seen as a sad, childless human being. For this reason she decided to break the silence and reveal the reason why she never had children, because she has always been questioned for this.

 

The actress she touched on the subject after having raised her voice in a column published by the Huffington Post, which spoke of her right to decide not to have children with phrases such as "I'm not pregnant, I'm fed up."


On this occasion, it happened during an interview with Marie Claire magazine, where she spoke about how throughout her career she has been the subject of bad comments and accusations regarding her personal life.

 

Since her divorce from actor Brad Pitt, her wedding to Justin Theroux and her decision about her motherhood, Jennifer had time to talk about everything and of course defend her right to live life of her how she has chosen it.

 

“My marital status has been ridiculed, my divorce, my lack of a partner, even my nipples have been ridiculed. I wonder why we only look at women to criticize them, and why we pay attention to those comments. In my case I just think, 'I've worked too hard in my life and career to be reduced to a sad, childless human being,' she explained.


Comfortable with every decision and sure that women should not be judged for their decisions, Jennifer faced the bad comments and made it clear that she is not willing to continue being a victim of the press, who measures all actresses with the same parameter .

 

In addition, Aniston confessed long ago the reason why she never had children, because in 2016 she wrote an article pleading that the scrutiny stop after endless stories, messages and publications on social networks that asked if she was pregnant.

 

“We don't need to be married or be mothers. We have to determine our own 'happily ever after' for ourselves, ”said the actress. “Yes, I can become a mother one day, I will be the first to let you know. I'm not looking for motherhood right now, ”she added.


“It bothers me that they make me feel 'less than' because my body is changing and / or I had a hamburger for lunch and they photographed me from a strange angle and therefore considered one of two things: 'pregnant' or 'fat ". My friends, co-workers and strangers alike were congratulating me on the fictitious pregnancy. "

 

On July 29, 2000, the actress married fellow actor Brad Pitt, in a private ceremony in Malibu, however in 2005, they announced their separation after five years of marriage and since 2011 she had a relationship with actor Justin Theroux whom he married on August 5, 2015, and finally in 2018 they divorced.


Jennifer Joanna Aniston gained worldwide recognition playing Rachel Green on the television series Friends in the 1990s, a role that won her an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award, and also, will charge in the last two seasons a million dollars per episode.


His significant media presence in the series, also due to his iconic haircut, known as "The Rachel" caused a furor and was very popular among women of the time, who imitated his hairstyle for several years, and also Rolling magazine Stone will pitch as "America's Best Hair."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.