Type Here to Get Search Results !

Why Salma Hayek Spilled Water On Eminem At The Oscars 2020

 Why Salma Hayek Spilled Water On Eminem At The Oscars 2020

Why Salma Hayek Spilled Water On Eminem At The Oscars 2020


Salma Hayek remembers in social networks the moment when she spit water on an Eminem who was going to perform at the Oscars 2020 gala.


Eminem told this past Tuesday that one of the best moments of his presence at the Oscars 2020 was meeting Salma Hayek, but what had happened just before left him out of the anecdote: the actress had spilled water on him.


"In these images it might seem that Eminem and I are best friends, but what really happened is that as he was leaving the stage and [I] was preparing to enter, I was so surprised to see him that I threw water on him," Hayek explained in his social networks along with a couple of images of his meeting with the rapper. "If you examine the photo, I look mortified and he looks terrified of me."


Hayek added, "As I was trying to clean it up, I impulsively hugged him and said, 'Nice to meet you, Eminem. I'm a HUGE fan! "But she was so disappointed that she made a fool of herself meeting him."


The Mexican actress later shared an article in Rolling Stone magazine in which Eminem talked about his surprising performance at the Oscars. In the interview, the rapper said that he really enjoyed the role of him and that he took a gift: "I was able to hug Salma Hayek!" Hayek sentenced: "Eminem you are great !!!".


Hayek was present at the Oscars, where she shared another hug with Penelope Cruz on the red carpet and she later presented the awards for Best Sound Editing and Best Sound Mixing alongside Oscar Isaac. Eminem was one of the main protagonists of the ceremony thanks to the musical number of the song "Lose Yourself" that nobody expected.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.