Type Here to Get Search Results !

Andrew Garfield lied to Emma Stone about Spider-Man No Way Home: "You're an idiot"

 Andrew Garfield lied to Emma Stone about Spider-Man No Way Home: "You're an idiot"

Andrew Garfield lied to Emma Stone about Spider-Man No Way Home: "You're an idiot"


If there's one thing fans remember about the months leading up to the release of 'Spider-Man: No Way Home', it's the many times Andrew Garfield lied about his involvement in that multiversal gathering of Peter Parker incarnations that has finally been the film directed by Jon Watts. Such was the zeal with which the British actor kept his secret, that he even did not tell the truth to Emma Stone herself.


   More than five weeks after its theatrical release, Garfield feels free when talking about his participation in the film in which he coincides with Tom Holland and Tobey Maguire, moreover, he already did so recently in an extensive report in Variety . The interpreter took the strict confidentiality agreement that he had with Sony and Marvel very seriously, to the point of not even telling his former partner and ex-partner Emma Stone.


   In conversations with the Happy Sad Confused podcast, Garfield reveals how he lied to the one who played Gwen Stacy in the two installments of 'The Amazing Spider-Man' and what his reaction was when he found out that he did put on the Spider-Man suit again. Spiderman.


   "Emma kept texting me asking if I was in the new Spider-Man movie and I was like, 'I don't know what you're talking about.' She was just like 'just tell me.' I knew, I couldn't tell her anything, it was funny. Then she saw the movie and said to me: 'You're an idiot.' I couldn't tell anyone, I took it very seriously, "he said.


   And boy, did he take it seriously, since Garfield vehemently and even angrily denied his participation in the tape before the cameras. Really, his attitude worked a miracle, since it managed to keep the uncertainty about his participation, despite the many leaks and rumours, until the premiere of the film, helping to ensure that the expectation was maximum and that it became in the box office success that is being 'Spider-Man: No Way Home', exceeding 1,625 million dollars in collection and being a light of hope for movie theaters.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad