Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bella Hadid talks about the commented photos she took crying: "I had very depressive episodes"

 Bella Hadid talks about the commented photos she took crying: "I had very depressive episodes"

Bella Hadid talks about the commented photos she took crying: "I had very depressive episodes"


Bella Hadid is known for making the importance of mental health visible... however, she had never been honest about her struggle like now, when talking about the episodes of anxiety and depression she suffered, something that motivated her to share a series of photos in which he portrayed his pain and which were both applauded and questioned.


Bella Hadid talks about the commented photos she took crying: "I had very depressive episodes"


Like never before, the 25-year-old model spoke about one of her most controversial Instagram posts in which she first shared a video of Willow Smith talking about her insecurities, then uploaded 9 photos in which she appeared crying at different moments of his life.


The famous accompanied the images with a text in which she applauded Willow's strength as well as people who face insecurities, depression and anxiety, something she struggles with every day, especially in this time of networks.

Bella Hadid talks about the commented photos she took crying: "I had very depressive episodes"


The truth is that despite receiving the support of her fans and friends, earning more than 2 million likes, Bella also faced questions and even criticism from some media and Internet users about her mental health, revealing the reason. behind these images.


"I had very depressive episodes and my mom or my doctor would ask me how I was doing and instead of replying with messages, I would send them a picture. It was the easiest way for me at the time because I could never explain how I felt," he told WSJ Magazine.


Bella Hadid talks about the commented photos she took crying: "I had very depressive episodes"


Despite the fact that the American starred in the most important campaigns and catwalks, the model herself confessed to being in one of the most difficult and darkest stages. This motivated her to make her status visible to create awareness among her fans and those who might be in the same place.


"I was just in intense and debilitating pain emotionally and physically and I didn't know why. That was in the last three years. [When I shared them] it was to make sure that anyone who felt that way knew that it's okay to feel that way," she added. to the aforementioned medium.



The stereotypes of the networks, especially Instagram, were another factor that motivated Bella to upload the series of photos in which she captured her most complicated episodes, this to try to make them visible and put an end to the idea of ​​perfection handled in this space. helping her feel "less alone."


"Even though things look beautiful on Instagram, at the end of the day we're cut from the same cloth. I just felt like it was good for me to be able to speak my truth and at some point I couldn't post cute and pretty pictures. I was fed up." he told WSJ Magazine.


The good? It is that, with the help of professionals, Bella has managed to cope with her depression and anxiety, finding herself in a better stage than before. "I do have a good morning. Today is a good day. My disoriented brain feels better, I don't feel depressed. I don't have as much anxiety as I usually do. But tomorrow I may wake up and feel the opposite. That's why I feel overwhelmed," she said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.