Type Here to Get Search Results !

Britney Spears admits her bizarre social media posts 'are a lie' in shocking conservatorship testimony

 Britney Spears admits her bizarre social media posts 'are a lie' in shocking conservatorship testimony

Britney Spears admits her bizarre social media posts 'are a lie' in shocking conservatorship testimony


Britney Spears admitted her bizarre social media posts 'are a lie' in shocking testimony from her conservatorship battle.


The 39-year-old pop princess spoke to judge Brenda Penny via telephone on Wednesday afternoon where she revealed the severity of her health and well-being under the court-ordered conservatorship.


'I've lied and told the whole world I'm OK and I'm happy. It's a lie,' Spears told the court. 'I've been in denial. I've been in shock. I am traumatized. 


Fake it 'til you make it, but now I'm telling you the truth, OK? I'm not happy. I can't sleep. I'm depressed. I cry every day.'  


Britney's social media posts are often dissected and deconstructed by fans looking for any way into the mind of the Toxic singer.



In a video shared earlier this year from what appeared to be her home in Calabasas, Britney said she was 'totally fine.'


She added: 'I'm extremely happy, I have a beautiful home, beautiful children. I'm taking a break right now because I'm enjoying myself.' 


Spears pleaded with the judge on Wednesday to re-evaluate the conservatorship she's been under for 13 years, with dad Jamie at the helm of her $60million fortune.


'I want this conservatorship to end. I truly believe that this conservatorship is abusive,' she said in a passionate testimony. 'I want to be able to get married to my boyfriend and have a baby but the conservatorship told me I can't do that.'


The status hearing did not hear any petitions, meaning that a decision was not asked for. Judge Penny said that she will set a hearing as soon as possible, so that Britney can make her petition. 


The last time Spears spoke directly to the judge was in May 2019 but the court was closed to the public and her testimony was sealed.


Details of her mental health have never been disclosed. 


Her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, a 27-year-old Iranian personal trainer and actor, who she met when he starred in her 2016 video for the song Slumber Party, posted a photo to Instagram shortly before the hearing.


It showed with him in a T-shirt reading: 'Free Britney'. He has been outspoken against her father, calling him 'a d***'.


Jamie Spears' lawyer, Vivian Thoreen - responding to Britney's attack on her father- told Judge Penny in a two-sentence statement that Jamie 'is sorry to see his daughter suffering and in so much pain.


She added: 'Mr Spears loves his daughter and misses her very much.'

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.