Type Here to Get Search Results !

Chris Pratt explained why he does not take and will not take pictures with fans

Chris Pratt explained why he does not take and will not take pictures with fans

Chris Pratt explained why he does not take and will not take pictures with fans


Calm! All this has a very good explanation.


Chris Pratt is one of the big favorites in Hollywood today, and not just because he's a very good actor or because he has an incredible physique, this is also in large part because he is completely funny and kind to the public. . However, we have bad news for you. If you are one of those who dreams of having a perfect selfie with the protagonist of Jussaric World, you will never have it.


In the May / June issue of Cigar Aficionado magazine, Pratt revealed that despite his fame, he does everything possible to lead a normal life.


"Sometimes it's difficult, the amount of arrangements you need to do with the things you used to do spontaneously. What I really miss is sitting down and talking to strangers who don't know me, and being able to discover each other," explained Pratt in a joint interview with James. Gunn, director of Guardians of the Galaxy. "I would say that most of the people I know have an idea of ​​me before they meet me. There is something great about being able to surprise someone."


Although he seems like a pretty laid back and straightforward guy, Pratt admits that part of him is a bit of a "diva", and those who worked with him in London during the filming of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 know this.


"The British are very polite. There I am, smoking these little cigarettes on set and it's actually illegal. But they were so reluctant to finally say, 'I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid that's against the law.' And I said, 'No, no, that's fine, just tell me when the cops come,' "the actor said. "Hey, I'm on time, I know my stuff. It's like, my only diva thing."



Anna Faris's husband tries to live a quiet life, but being so recognized on the street he has had to make some adjustments to try to keep his privacy.


"If I go out and want to do normal things, I have to feel comfortable disappointing people. So I don't take pictures with people. Because that's not about enjoying the moment, it's about stealing the moment and then bragging about it," he said. . "So I say, 'Would you settle for a handshake?' And then they take the picture anyway. "


You know, if you see Pratt on the street, before you think about asking him for a photo, he considers that he preferred to just talk to you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.