Type Here to Get Search Results !

"It's Just Unbelievable": What Alec Baldwin Expects in 2022

 "It's Just Unbelievable": What Alec Baldwin Expects in 2022

"It's Just Unbelievable": What Alec Baldwin Expects in 2022


For Alec Baldwin, the past year was probably one of the hardest of his life thus far. After the drama of death on set, in which he accidentally shoots a camerawoman, the American actor now explains in a video what goals he has set for the new year.


Actor Alec Baldwin posted a nearly 13-minute video on Instagram on New Years Day in which he speaks directly to the camera. In it, she shares his hopes for the year 2022, which is still overshadowed by the tragedy on the set of "Rust." Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was accidentally shot and killed during a rehearsal on October 21, 2021. Police and authorities are still investigating the case because the gun should not have been loaded during filming.


"I got to know more kind, thoughtful and generous people than those who spoke viciously about the death of Halyna Hutchins," is Baldwin's conclusion of the time after the tragedy in the video. “I'm not afraid to say that and sum it up in a couple of euphemisms: someone died tragically and I got a lot of encouragement from people. It's just amazing.


"Nobody wants the truth more than me"

He adds: “This was without a doubt the worst situation I've ever been involved in, and I hope that the people in charge of investigating all of this find out the truth as soon as possible. Nobody wants the truth more than me. . «


Although he is not a “New Years Resolution person”, he has made a decision for 2022: “One thing I want to think very carefully about next year and that really drives me is trying to avoid negativity in mine. . Influence life, ”explains Baldwin. "I've had some very interesting phone conversations with some very interesting people that I will not name, but some of them are very well known and deal with all kinds of behaviors, philosophical, religious, spiritual and meditative methods to achieve a state of mind." Mind turning off many negatives in your life, and that's what I want.


Peace and mindfulness

Then Baldwin becomes more specific: «My goal for the new year is peace, mindfulness, awareness, deepening my relationships with the people I love, bringing them closer to me and improving relationships with the people who are important to me, what you may not be able to see anymore «. He also reveals that he recently took a trip to the West Coast to spend time with his 26-year-old daughter, Ireland Baldwin, who came from his marriage to actress Kim Basinger.


More about the subject

Alec Baldwin's second wife, Hilaria Baldwin, also got in touch at the turn of the year to give her opinion on Instagram. After the tragedy, she and her six children, aged between eight and almost a year, provided support to the actor. In a family photo, she writes: 'Life, of course, is flawed. It is beautiful and tragic, happy and sad.


And he continues: «Which brings me to the following conclusion: dedicate this year to goodness. Kindness promotes others and the world we live in and that we leave behind for our children. Besides, kindness just feels good. It costs nothing, he goes on to say the message, "and we all have the ability to be nice." When he hears something kind, his heart fills.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.