Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jamie Lynn Spears says she 'may have to set the record straight' to protect family's well-being

Jamie Lynn Spears says she 'may have to set the record straight' to protect family's well-being

Jamie Lynn Spears says she 'may have to set the record straight' to protect family's well-being

The pop star's sister says she has to explain to her daughter why the family is receiving death threats "as a result of vague and accusatory messages from her aunt"


Jamie-Lynn Spears has released what appears to be her last word on the ongoing feud between her and her sister, pop star Britney Spears.


Britney lashed out at her after an interview Jamie-Lynn gave to promote her upcoming memoir Things I Should Have Said, in which she claimed her sister once locked them in a room with a knife because she "didn't." she felt safe.”


Jamie-Lynn spoke of her memories of her growing up with the embattled pop star, and claimed to have witnessed examples of her "erratic" and "uncontrolled" behavior.


When presenter Juju Chang asked Jamie-Lynn why she shared such a vulnerable Britney moment in public, she responded, “It's important to remember that she was a child at the time. She was scared ".


"That was an experience I had, but she was also afraid to say anything because she didn't want to upset anyone, but she was also so upset that she didn't feel safe."


Britney, 40, responded by accusing Jamie-Lynn of trying to sell her book "at my expense."


"I know it may seem silly to most people, but I wrote a lot of my songs and my sister was the baby," Britney wrote on Twitter. "She never had to work for anything, they always gave her everything."


In a statement posted on Instagram, Jamie-Lynn, 30, now claimed that the things being said about her are "absolutely not the truth".


She claims that she has been forced to explain to her eldest daughter why the family is receiving death threats "as a result of vague and accusatory messages from her aunt."


"We know she could tell the truth and end this in a second if she wanted to," Jamie-Lynn wrote.


“Sadly, after a lifetime of remaining silent, I have come to realize that this is not going to be a reality, and I may have to clear things up myself to protect my well-being and that of my family.”


She added that her memoir "isn't about" Britney: "I can't help but be born Spears myself, and some of my experiences involve my sister."


"There are no sides, and I don't want drama," Jamie-Lynn concluded, "but I am speaking my truth to heal my traumas, so I can close this chapter and move on, and I wish my sister could do the same."


“No matter what comes, I will always love my older sister and be here for her. It's time to end the insane chaos that has controlled my life for so long."



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.